VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings


    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    T.B
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  T.B on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:18 pm

    santa

    have a very dull Xmas
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Sherrers on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:29 am

    I got some Xmas crisps in from Marks & Spencer.

    When I had half a bag of onion rings and half a bag of bacon bits I mixed them together into one crazy party cocktail bumper bag.

    It's not as amazing as I make out.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:32 am

    Sherrers wrote:I got some Xmas crisps in from Marks & Spencer.

    When I had half a bag of onion rings and half a bag of bacon bits I mixed them together into one crazy party cocktail bumper bag.

    It's not as amazing as I make out.

    You crazy bastard Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Sherrers on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:36 am

    I've left out the bit where the salt 'n' vinegar twists were chucked into the crucible of recklessness.

    It's not the watershed yet.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:48 am

    Sherrers wrote:I've left out the bit where the salt 'n' vinegar twists were chucked into the crucible of recklessness.

    It's not the watershed yet.

    Take it easy, you've got lots of good years left in you.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Bishop on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:58 pm

    Olive Oil from the White Swan was caught telling customers in the Red Hart to go drink at the White Swan on Saturday night.



    Pete the local gypsy fighter was handing out mince pies at last nights carol singing.



    Pimpertron plays the trumpet in the brass band who were performing last night. His sister is the conductor and his mum Jan plays the trombone. His granny also plays the trumpet.



    Claire, who goes out with Steve, is unsure of what date she is finishing work. It might be tomorrow or it might be friday.



    Metfuck is home from Glasgow tomorrow.



    I have a party to attend tomorrow at a local pub where my cousin works. He isnt really my cousin, I am not sure what relation he is to me, if any. Shocked
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  wookie on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 am

    i've been back home 4 days and i still haven't had a parmo

    and i cant have one tonight as the pizza shops are shut
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  wookie on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:58 am

    my dads farm has a resident barn owl, i tried to get a picture for wideface

    but the owl said fuck off, i'm not posing for that baldy twat
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Broadhead on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:15 am

    wookie wrote:my dads farm has a resident barn owl, i tried to get a picture for wideface

    but the owl said fuck off, i'm not posing for that baldy twat

    I have my own owls. Not one, but (twit) twoo. Sorry.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:15 pm

    Red Dwarf started on radio 4 last night, it's replaced Alan Partridge. It's very funny.

    I don't get the Mighty Boosh on the TV, but on the radio it makes me laugh.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:01 am

    I've just reformatted my external HDD as FAT32. It works on my PS3 now.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Son of Nod on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:30 pm

    Comparing electric & gas prices....
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Son of Nod on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:57 pm

    Two chocolate eclairs have just been consumed!

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 5359191932_747b80b62d
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Sherrers on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:07 am

    I've worn out the crotch in all my jeans from rambling. Just being fat and walking fast, there's nothing sexy-sexy in it.

    I helped me Mam and Dad take down all the decorations today and put them in the loft. To get an idea of how insane my Man is about Christmas and anything at all that bleeps, shines, twinkles or gives you a cardiac if you turn on the bog light... it took 3 adults from 9am until 5pm to take them all down.

    My dog is arthritic. That makes two of us.

    I have to turn up the heat and sprinkle on some cheese on the shepherd's pie at 18:20 exactly.

    I fixed the ancient VHS my Mam and Dad use about 6 months ago and I was really chuffed. My Mam has wedged a DVD in along with a VHS and killed the eject motor.

    They've turned the old weir hydroelectric up the way.

    It will cost £60 to re-sole my best walking boots. I actually said 'cobblers!' out loud to the cobbler.

    He didn't laugh he just asked for the £60 in advance.

    I'm watching all of The Wire from start to finish. It's worth it.

    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 am

    You're in reverse migration. Flying north for winter Wink
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Broadhead on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:34 pm

    Sherrers wrote:I've worn out the crotch in all my jeans from rambling. Just being fat and walking fast, there's nothing sexy-sexy in it.

    I helped me Mam and Dad take down all the decorations today and put them in the loft. To get an idea of how insane my Man is about Christmas and anything at all that bleeps, shines, twinkles or gives you a cardiac if you turn on the bog light... it took 3 adults from 9am until 5pm to take them all down.

    My dog is arthritic. That makes two of us.

    I have to turn up the heat and sprinkle on some cheese on the shepherd's pie at 18:20 exactly.

    I fixed the ancient VHS my Mam and Dad use about 6 months ago and I was really chuffed. My Mam has wedged a DVD in along with a VHS and killed the eject motor.

    They've turned the old weir hydroelectric up the way.

    It will cost £60 to re-sole my best walking boots. I actually said 'cobblers!' out loud to the cobbler.

    He didn't laugh he just asked for the £60 in advance.

    I'm watching all of The Wire from start to finish. It's worth it.


    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Bishop on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:23 am

    I spent some of new years eve at Styrupp Village Hall. Last year I got dog shit on my shoe at the same party from taking a short cut across a field so that we could be early and get a good table.



    The Red Hart are having their staff Christmas Party tonight, at the Red Hart. I am invited.
    T.B
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  T.B on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:19 pm

    Bishop wrote:I spent some of new years eve at Styrupp Village Hall. Last year I got dog shit on my shoe at the same party from taking a short cut across a field so that we could be early and get a good table.



    The Red Hart are having their staff Christmas Party tonight, at the Red Hart. I am invited.

    you couldn't make it up
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:23 pm

    T.B wrote:
    Bishop wrote:I spent some of new years eve at Styrupp Village Hall. Last year I got dog shit on my shoe at the same party from taking a short cut across a field so that we could be early and get a good table.



    The Red Hart are having their staff Christmas Party tonight, at the Red Hart. I am invited.

    you couldn't make it up

    You've not been Wink
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  wookie on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 am

    i've just had a strawberry refresher bar
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Broadhead on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:32 am

    wookie wrote:i've just had a strawberry refresher bar

    Good choice. One of the big ones or a mini?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  wookie on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:41 am

    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:i've just had a strawberry refresher bar

    Good choice. One of the big ones or a mini?

    a mini one, it was in the communal sweet tin
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Broadhead on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:49 am

    wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:i've just had a strawberry refresher bar

    Good choice. One of the big ones or a mini?

    a mini one, it was in the communal sweet tin

    What is this tin of which you speak? I want one in our office though i wouldn't like it being communal, i want them all to myself.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:51 am

    I'm also liking this communal sweet tin.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Son of Nod on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:52 am

    Does everyone put in it?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  wookie on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:05 am

    it's an old roses tin that sits near the printer, and its full of lollies, refresher bars, and the small refresher sweets at the moment (the sweets do vary)

    every so often it get's filled up by people in the office, and you can help yourself to whatever is in it
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:14 am

    Do you add to the tin?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  wookie on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:16 am

    yeah i've stuck in the odd bag of sweets now and again
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Sherrers on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:28 am

    Are you the biggest Oompa Loompa in Wonkaland?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Son of Nod on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:53 am

    I have a wind up torch.

    Sponsored content

    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 2 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:55 pm