VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+9
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
T.B
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
Sherrers
wookie
Bishop
Son of Nod
13 posters

Ask A Question Too Some Thing You Have Away's Wanted To Know, But Didn't Know Anyone To Ask?

tanit
    tanit
    w

Number of posts : 175

Ask A Question Too Some Thing You Have Away's Wanted To Know, But Didn't Know Anyone To Ask? - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask A Question Too Some Thing You Have Away's Wanted To Know, But Didn't Know Anyone To Ask?

Post  tanit Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:43 pm

I was going to object to the use of bitch until I saw she has a private numberplate

eat the pie!

Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Ask A Question Too Some Thing You Have Away's Wanted To Know, But Didn't Know Anyone To Ask? - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask A Question Too Some Thing You Have Away's Wanted To Know, But Didn't Know Anyone To Ask?

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:44 pm

Eat the pie, dump on the bitch cheers
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Eat the pie, dump on the bitch cheers

yellow card

I'm still watching

Ask A Question Too Some Thing You Have Away's Wanted To Know, But Didn't Know Anyone To Ask? - Page 3 Stop-h10
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:48 pm

I'd have a private number plate....see;

N010ULE

I am a Tory after all.... Very Happy
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:50 pm

oh we know you are
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:14 am

T.B wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Eat the pie, dump on the bitch cheers

yellow card

I'm still watching

Ask A Question Too Some Thing You Have Away's Wanted To Know, But Didn't Know Anyone To Ask? - Page 3 Stop-h10

Difficult Thursday Razz
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:01 pm

well he didn't dump her

but i still got shepherds pie, so i guess i'm the big winner in all this

and i've come to the conclusion, that she looks haunted and smells like a pack of sausages that have been left in a hot car.
    jon carter
    jon carter
    vw

Number of posts : 217

Post  jon carter Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:34 pm

until the last bit i was going to say that everyone is a winner
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:05 pm

I love Wookie's value system. He's a winner because he got left over pie.

The ones walking away with a relationship are the losers Razz
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:30 pm

T.B wrote:I love Wookie's value system. He's a winner because he got left over pie.

The ones walking away with a relationship are the losers Razz

i am, she smells like gone off sausages and hasn't even seen ferris bueller
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Wookie is 6 and from space BTW
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:16 pm

6 3/4 actually
    Mr.C
    Mr.C
    wrong un

Number of posts : 69

Post  Mr.C Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:07 am

wahahahaa

Laughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 am

Why are caravans white or creamy coloured?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 pm