VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

Things You Wished You Had Invented...

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Things You Wished You Had Invented... - Page 2 Empty Re: Things You Wished You Had Invented...

Post  Sherrers on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:42 am

See. Not as clever as everyone thinks. Or him.

I'd love a showdown with him. In a pub. It would be a pub with a ramp probably.

"I see right through you, you lazy maths-faced benefits cheat! get out of your fucking chair and drop the accent you twat. Yeah I'm unplugging your lungs.... oh right. Soz everyone."
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Things You Wished You Had Invented... - Page 2 Empty Re: Things You Wished You Had Invented...

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:44 am

Sherrers wrote:See. Not as clever as everyone thinks. Or him.

"I see right through you, you lazy maths-faced benefits cheat! get out of your fucking chair and drop the accent you twat. Yeah I'm unplugging your lungs.... oh right. Soz everyone."

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing my arse off in work....ace!!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:44 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I've always figured if Stephen Hawking was so clever he'd have been some kind of super villain.

All you have to be able to do is bamboozle the majority and hey presto, you're a genius!

He's clever enough to get everyone to do everything for him and just sit about grinning. And I mean... pretentious! What's with the American accent? He's from Oxford for christ's sake. Lazy big brained bastard.

And he is a babe magnet!!

No Nod.

I know you're hoping to move into the league of evil plotters but you'd lose points on this one mate.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:45 am

Just choose a pub without a ramp. Outsmart that one Mr Physics man.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:46 am

Sherrers wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I've always figured if Stephen Hawking was so clever he'd have been some kind of super villain.

All you have to be able to do is bamboozle the majority and hey presto, you're a genius!

He's clever enough to get everyone to do everything for him and just sit about grinning. And I mean... pretentious! What's with the American accent? He's from Oxford for christ's sake. Lazy big brained bastard.

No Nod.

I know you're hoping to move into the league of evil plotters but you'd lose points on this one mate.

But...he had an affair and been married twice? I loved to have seen that robo-sex!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:47 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:

No Nod.

But...he had an affair and been married twice? I loved to have seen that robo-sex!

You sick sick puppy.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:47 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:

Just choose a pub without a ramp. Outsmart that one Mr Physics man.

Dalek's don't need ramps....
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:48 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:

No Nod.

You sick sick puppy.

Not in the same room...erm.....hmmmmmm.....you maybe right there...sicko!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:49 am

I heard the CMD mentioning Marks performance is robotic at best. Maybe get the wedding (K)night filmed Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:50 am

Broadhead wrote:I heard the CMD mentioning Marks performance is robotic at best. Maybe get the wedding (K)night filmed Laughing

Listen you, Bish is away, I don't need someone else bringing my bedroom prowess into question Wink
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:51 am

where is the turnip headed simpleton?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 am

Broadhead wrote:I heard the CMD mentioning Marks performance is robotic at best. Maybe get the wedding (K)night filmed Laughing

Listen you, Bish is away, I don't need someone else bringing my bedroom prowess into question Wink

Nod's wedding gift to you....

Things You Wished You Had Invented... - Page 2 4wd40-family

Family pack of WD 40
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 am

wookie wrote:where is the turnip headed simpleton?

Fishing with his old man.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 am

wookie wrote:where is the turnip headed simpleton?

Fishing with his old man.

hahahahahahahahahaha

aaaa

hahahahahahaha

Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 am

"not that worm son"

Laughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 am

Sherrers wrote:"not that worm son"

Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

My thoughts too!!! Bish is a river with his ol' chap in the water!! Can see him now!!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:00 am

You have a very fevered imagination Dr NOd

I stop at the words. Stop at the words mate. I don't use my imagination further.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:05 am

Sherrers wrote:You have a very fevered imagination Dr NOd

I stop at the words. Stop at the words mate. I don't use my imagination further.

It run's deep my imagination at times.....some call be odd. Ha...Odd-Nod!!!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:09 am

Gravity....there's another on.

Calm it, patent it...own it....sell it on!!

HA!!!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:10 am

Start with Gravy.

Baby steps Dr NOd.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:54 am

Sherrers wrote:Start with Gravy.

Baby steps Dr NOd.

Good thinking No.1...everyone has gravy in their cupboards....nobody would suspect ruling the world via gravy!! Twisted Evil
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Pens
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:53 am

I really wished I had invented the calender....
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:10 am

Son of Nod wrote:I really wished I had invented the calender....

one day at a time Dr Nod, take it easy Embarassed
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:31 am

Laughing Laughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:30 am

Roads that melt ice, snow etc....
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:52 am

i'm a girl and even I know you are no isenbard kingdom brunel
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:36 pm

The Breeza Warm heated and deodorizing toilet seat..

Things You Wished You Had Invented... - Page 2 Amazon-breezawarm

Wish I'd invented this, been thinking about something like this for years now....
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Son of Nod wrote:The Breeza Warm heated and deodorizing toilet seat..

Things You Wished You Had Invented... - Page 2 Amazon-breezawarm

Wish I'd invented this, been thinking about something like this for years now....

Or just open a window.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:00 am