VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+10
Jonny Boy
PW
Andrella
Son of Nod
RvZ
Rentaghost
Sherrers
Bishop
Fandango Widewheels
wookie
14 posters

Dimitri From Paris Interprets Weird Dreams

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Dimitri From Paris Interprets Weird Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: Dimitri From Paris Interprets Weird Dreams

Post  Sherrers Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:09 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

just cuddled.

Very Happy
    Andrella
    Andrella
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 38

Dimitri From Paris Interprets Weird Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: Dimitri From Paris Interprets Weird Dreams

Post  Andrella Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Another up the duff dream from me last night, something about a pregnancy test result getting mixed up with a random drugs test result. Parents were involved in a bollocking, rather than a nurturing, capacity. Oh, and there was a paternity puzzle (an ex vs. a mate - neither of which have had the pleasure of late/ at all respectively).

It ended with me performing my own random drugs test (on myself) by putting a massive needle in my own arm in ASDA toilets.

GRIM Suspect

My dreams have been wackadoo since the weekend. Make of that what you will.

Last edited by Andrella on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : got all mixed up)
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:31 am

were you buying smack and pregnancy kits on the weekend?

that would certainly explain the dreams
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 am

I had a weird one. I had a lie down for lunch and was in a club in New York and I was DJing but it was more of Cabaret/Supper Club and in the dark the DJ set up was either lots of coloured lights OR a very nicely laid table of dainties and when I went to press a red button it was a big glace' cherry.

It's was a bit like Paris is Burning mixed with Will Wonka.

My Dad was there (which was odd) and so was Danny Tenaglia (which wasn't).

What does it mean Dimitri??
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:17 am

'allo

Dimitri From Paris Interprets Weird Dreams - Page 3 12414710

I would zay zat eeeef you were a laaydeee zis dream... she eees not so special. If you are a zo call'ed Man zen... poof.... aha haa I would be very worreeed for your children.

Shabaz!

I cure you.

Pif Paf Pof

Now leave me.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:43 am

Sherrers wrote:'allo

I would zay zat eeeef you were a laaydeee zis dream... she eees not so special. If you are a zo call'ed Man zen... poof.... aha haa I would be very worreeed for your children.

Shabaz!

I cure you.

Pif Paf Pof

Now leave me.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I had an odd dream last night. I was in basics trying to buy a round of drinks, but I was that twatted nobody at the bar could understand what I was asking for. Then i forgot what I wanted and had to go back to the table and ask everyone again (including beero). Then I went back to the bar and bumped into my rotund cousin, and tried to talk to him but he couldnt understand me.

The club then shut and we ended up playing computer games on a big screen.

Somehow we ended up outside talking to a hungarian man about the massacre of his local football team.(including vivid images on said massacre) horrible.

WHAT THE FUCK!!! Dimitri, WHAT THE FUCK!!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:50 am

Bishop wrote:

Shabaz!

I cure you.

Pif Paf Pof

Now leave me.

I had an odd dream last night. I was in basics trying to buy a round of drinks, but I was that twatted nobody at the bar could understand what I was asking for. Then i forgot what I wanted and had to go back to the table and ask everyone again (including beero). Then I went back to the bar and bumped into my rotund cousin, and tried to talk to him but he couldnt understand me.

Somehow we ended up outside talking to a hungarian man about the massacre of his local football team.(including vivid images on said massacre) horrible.

That sounds like a normal night out with you.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:51 am

Laughing Laughing

my first laugh out loud since the 'new' job
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:57 am

MarkD77 wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

Shabaz!

I cure you.

Pif Paf Pof

Now leave me.

That sounds like a normal night out with you.

Great Scott, your right. Forget it Dimitri, mystery solved. Very Happy
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:01 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:50 am

hhahahaha

it's the pic of him. I always thought he looked like a shit wizard
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 am

Am I the only one who is a bit disturbed by the images thrown up by the words "Shit Wizard"?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:18 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:Am I the only one who is a bit disturbed by the images thrown up by the words "Shit Wizard"?

You've seen that film too?
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:46 am

I went to the live show.

The front row were not happy.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Jonny Boy wrote:I went to the live show.

The front row were not happy.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:48 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:Am I the only one who is a bit disturbed by the images thrown up by the words "Shit Wizard"?

Not on a Saturday though Rog!
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:11 am

aha!

touche'

ten points to Rentaghost!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:13 pm

I dreamt that a zombie was gonna stab me in the ribs and turn me into one of them....I screamed in my dream and woke up screaming. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:32 pm

i had one that was very much like v for vendetta

me and some mates from home had come into some documents that would bring down the current authoritarian goverment, my friend from home murdoch had them originally, but was on the watch list, so gave them to me, to take home and give them to the resistance movement

i had to get the train home, and to use the train, you needed your passport, which i had, and you had a security officer ask you questions before you used the train, like name, place of birth etc.

it was quite a good dream
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:51 pm

I had a nightmare last night. No idea what it was about but I woke up in a right old state. I vey rarely have dreams like that.
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:43 pm

I dreamt I had a satsuma factory in some far away hot place and for some reason I was killing people in there. Very odd.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content