VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

2 posters

Umek - Responding To Dynamic(Remixes Ena)

pressandplay

Number of posts : 5

Umek - Responding To Dynamic(Remixes Ena) Empty Umek - Responding To Dynamic(Remixes Ena)

Post  pressandplay Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:02 am

Umek - Responding To Dynamic(Remixes Ena) 1605034

Umek - Responding To Dynamic(Remixes Ena)

Listen & Buy at : BEATPORT

Tracklist

1. Umek - No One Could Have Suspected (Kaiserdisco Remix)
    2. Umek - Responding To Dynamic (Koen Groeneveld Remix)
    3. Umek - Squeamish Sort (The Advent & Industrialyzer Remix)

Press Release

Having already stirred dancefloors and toppled charts earlier this year, Umek's debut album, "Responding to Dynamic" on Sixteenofive is set to get a star studded release treatment. Featuring established mainstays of the scene as well as exciting newcomers, the project is sure to give the album a new lease on life as well as serve as yet another crown jewel in our discography.

Up first, we have recruited the inimitable Kaiserdisco who has been on fire as of late to remix "No One Could Have Suspected". He is joined by Koen Groeveld who remixes "Responding To Dynamic" and the tag team of The Advent & Industrialyzer who take on "Squeamish Sort". The amount of talent involved with this project is overwhelming and naturally, expectations are running high. Rest assured, we have delivered!

Feedback
    Sebastien Leger - "Kaiserdisco remix is the one for me Smile"
    Christian Smith - "love the kaiserdisco remix! perfect for my sets!"
    Pan-Pot - "The advent & Industrialyzer is very good, very nic ideas!"
    Oliver Huntemann - "Love the Advent & Industrialyzer Remix."
    Popof - "great package ! kaiserdisco is my favorite"
    Joey Beltram - "great set of remixes. will support."
    Slam - "supa strong remix package - playing - top stuff"
    Danny Howells - "Will play fo' sho' .. thanks!!"
    Cari Lekebusch - "mega! full support on Advent & Industrialyzers and the Kaiserdisco Remix!"
    Stanny Franssen - "Koen Groeneveld and Kaiserdisco are rocking the place. Great tracks!"
    Ida Engberg - "Kaiserdisco remix is great!"
    Marco Bailey - "Advent Mix !!"
    Marco V - "fantastic drume in the kaiser disco remix, love it"
    Alexi Delano - "Kaiserdisco and The Advent/Industrializer rmx!!"
    Joseph Capriati - "The Advent & Industrialyzer and Kaiserdisco remixes are my favourite! "
    Michel De Hey - "kaiserdisco rules!"
    Olivier Giacomotto - "kaiserdisco's remix rocks!!!"
    Carlo Lio - "kaiserdisco rmx is dope as usual"
    Djuma Soundsystem - "Awesome big room action! "
    Monika Kruse - "i like the kaiserdisco remix Smile"
    Demi (S.O.S.) - "advent and industrylizer mix is a main floor terror"
    Tiger Stripes - "Great package. Full support."
    Deepgroove - "Wicked Smile"
    Fergie - "The kaiserboys are on top top form at the mo shocking music :-0 love it Always got big love for the advent & industrialyizer "
    Jerome Ism-Ae - "best tracks from the album remixed- yeah!"
    Markantonio - "huge remix package"
    Toni Rios - "kaiserdisco is the rmx . play it!!"
    Phunk Investigation - "awesome package! we'll play them for sure"
    Tom Hades - "The Advent & Industrialyzer have a done a perfect remix job ! as usual ! Smile thanks !"
    Misstress Barbara - "Another top release from 1605. Koen Groeneveld's Remix is the top one for me and will also play The Advent & Industrialyzer's mix. Full support"
    The Scumfrog - "Great package! Will support more than one of these monsters"
    Desyn Masiello - "cool selection of mixes, all quality - kaiserdisco works best for me!"
    D-Unity - "WOW - Just a totally insane release!!! LOVE IT!!! of the hook!!! The Advent and Industrialyzer remix is crazy!! love the hard driving vibe!! "
    Loco & Jam - "Loving both The Advent & Industrialyzer & Kaiser Disco Remixes... Full support"
    Wehbba - "kaiserdisco always brings it, cool remix once again...thanks!"
    Electric Rescue - "very good release as usual, my favorite is the kaiserdisco remix, but i really appreciate the advent and Industrialyzer one Smile ".
    Mihalis Safras - "kaiserdisco remix is a killer again! i think those guys have a good future! 10/10"
    D.Diggler - "GReat EP !! Fav. is Kaiserdisco mix ! Advent rocks too ! Will play that !!!"
    Steve Parker - "Amazing work from all the remixers, they will destroy many dancefloors !!! Hard to Choose, ill go for Kaiserdisco remix for now :=)"
    Erphun - "Advent & Industrialyzer remix rocks. my fav. looking forward to dropping it this weekend! Wink"
    Gennaro Le Fosse - "Solid PKG!! full support!! Advent mix is for me!!"
    Meat Katie - "Kaiserdisco remix for me ;-)"

Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Umek - Responding To Dynamic(Remixes Ena) Empty Re: Umek - Responding To Dynamic(Remixes Ena)

Post  Son of Nod Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:41 am

cheers

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 pm