VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+3
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
7 posters

To Cocoon in the park or not Cocoon in the park, that is the regional, uninteresting question.

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

To Cocoon in the park or not Cocoon in the park, that is the regional, uninteresting question. Empty To Cocoon in the park or not Cocoon in the park, that is the regional, uninteresting question.

Post  Broadhead Tue May 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Which of you Northern reprobates are going this year? I am massively undecided. I don't really like Sven Vath (populist techno, do not want), Villalobozzzzzzzz bores me, but i like Locodice and Adam Shelton, who are gonna be on dead early.

It's £40, i am but a temp remember, however i know if i don't go i will sulk like a big kid as everyone is out having fun and i am mowing the lawn with my dad. On the plus side, it's outdoors and not far from the M1, which means Kestrel sighting are going to be high.

What to do, what to do?

Soz Southerners, i know it's a bit regional. You lot can have a post about Opera in the Park or some of that shite at Somerset House. Or summat.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

To Cocoon in the park or not Cocoon in the park, that is the regional, uninteresting question. Empty Re: To Cocoon in the park or not Cocoon in the park, that is the regional, uninteresting question.

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue May 25, 2010 9:18 pm

This would be my dilemma if I was at home.

Sven Vath I can live without.

Locodice I can live without.

Adam Shelton, Villalobos, the sunshine (hopefully), girls wearing next to nothing, copious amounts of beer and anything else that you fancy, now if carlsberg did days out......
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

To Cocoon in the park or not Cocoon in the park, that is the regional, uninteresting question. Empty Re: To Cocoon in the park or not Cocoon in the park, that is the regional, uninteresting question.

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue May 25, 2010 9:18 pm

In summary, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue May 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Aye, i think you could be right. The thing is though, if i wake up in the morning and it's pissing it down i won't go and i have wasted £40 i could have spent on a kestrel flying morning Laughing

I wish we got good weather, and that i wasn't such a tight old grumpy git.

Saying that, if it is raining i won't have to mow the lawn either.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue May 25, 2010 9:28 pm

The weather is the only thing that would put me off.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue May 25, 2010 9:39 pm

I could always use an umberella, like my hero Rihanna. And I don't own any wellies either.

From being up for it this morning i've pretty much talked myself out of it now.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue May 25, 2010 9:52 pm

What would be the alternative?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue May 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Getting wasted at my mates house for £20, From where you can actually see and hear Temple newsam. Not very well mind, but a bit.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue May 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Sounds like a plan.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue May 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Lets be honest, i'd go if i could get guestlist Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue May 25, 2010 10:18 pm

I'll go anywhere if I'm on the guestlist. Even if it is shit the feeling that you haven't paid more than makes up for it.
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Tue May 25, 2010 10:20 pm

Broadhead wrote:Lets be honest, i'd go if i could get guestlist Laughing

I'd sell my ticket if I could get guestlist!! Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Tue May 25, 2010 11:20 pm

i'd go as well, if i could get guestlist

so in summary a lot of people would go, if they got guestlist

stay tuned for more
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue May 25, 2010 11:26 pm

I know you lot. You want guestlist don't you?

Forget it. Last year I called Tom Thorpe, who JUST THE MONDAY BEFORE i had got on the list to the real Cocoon in Ibiza... I wanted to get in 2 people who weren't just good friends but I owed money to.

Did he sort it out? did he fuck. AND... wait for it... he asked me the week after to get his mates in Ibiza AGAIN Shocked

What a twat.

I wouldn't mind if he said it wasn't really his event and it would be hard... it was all.. "oh yeah no problem etc etc"

But I think those of you who saw his efforts at promotion when we gave him VVWI at Mint can see what a useless wanker he is.

For 40 quid you could get to Ibiza.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue May 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Yeah, but then i wouldn't be able to get back, eat, drink or even breath. Not for £40.

I wasn't asking for guestie, i know how tight System can be with it, which is why i never go. I am just waiting to see if a couple of people i know are going (i know half of Leeds are, these are out of towners) and i shall make a conclusive decision. It's not looking like i will at present.

I like Tom, he's daft as a brush is the lad.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Wed May 26, 2010 12:48 am

MarkD77 wrote:What would be the alternative?

Go to someone's house, and the man with the biggest moobs gets rooted on K, takes his shirt off and dances around DJing shouting "I've Sven, me!"
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed May 26, 2010 12:58 am

bigdaddy wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:What would be the alternative?

Go to someone's house, and the man with the biggest moobs gets rooted on K, takes his shirt off and dances around DJing shouting "I've Sven, me!"

hahaha
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed May 26, 2010 1:04 am

Thats not such a bad idea. The music would be ten times better than his euro pap anyway.
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Wed May 26, 2010 1:58 am

He was shocking at the last CITP... isn't stopping me going though. It'd be rude not to go when it's on your doorstep!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed May 26, 2010 2:05 am

Aye, that's it isn't it? Its literally a 10 minute drive up there for me.

I've decided i shall see how the wather is closer to the time and make my decision then.
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Wed May 26, 2010 3:49 am

Think I'm gonna go.

Yes Sven was shit last year, when he played B52s bang bang on the drums it send me on a right downer and I didnt stop along a lot longer.

However it was a good day out in the sun and thought everyone else was good.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Wed May 26, 2010 4:50 am

Broadhead wrote:I like Tom, he's daft as a brush is the lad.

Yeah? he's not so funny when your reputation is in his fucking lazy hands.

He is one bumping-into-tim away from a proper leathering.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed May 26, 2010 5:30 am

Oh i can imagine, however i have no reputation, apart from that of being a misery guts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:19 pm