VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+19
Welsh
tanit
Mac
Jnr DJ
jon carter
Tiny
elrusto
Son of Nod
crang
Bishop
T.B
Ye Olde Rog
Sherrers
RvZ
wookie
shAdy
bigdaddy
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
23 posters

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:26 am

wookie wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:
    bigdaddy wrote:
    crang wrote:People who still exercise while on holiday

As previously mentioned, "unless it's sexy time".

"Jogging" to me is the perfect example of "I don't get it". Take shedloads of pills and dance it off, you headband-flouting pinkos.

I never got this. Drugs increase your heart rate, just like exercise. So how come I'm not doing the tour de france?

because you dont have a bike?

So that's where I've been going wrong. Halfords for me this weekend.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Post  bigdaddy Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:10 am

*Cries with laughter*.

Oh god, this hangover. Please make it stop.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:13 am

Serves you right for drinking on a school night. You're a renegade alright, but now you are paying the price for such a wild life.
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:49 am

MarkD77 wrote:
    bigdaddy wrote:

"Jogging" to me is the perfect example of "I don't get it". Take shedloads of pills and dance it off, you headband-flouting pinkos.

I never got this. Drugs increase your heart rate, just like exercise. So how come I'm not doing the tour de france?

It really flippin works though... I'm one of the non-headband flouting ones and I really shouldn't be able to run the way I can with the lifestyle I've led for... erm... 18 years but I'm finding it really easy now. I was rubbish when I was younger. wonder when the Tour de France entry closes...?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:50 am

shAdy wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:
    bigdaddy wrote:

It really flippin works though... I'm one of the non-headband flouting ones and I really shouldn't be able to run the way I can with the lifestyle I've led for... erm... 18 years but I'm finding it really easy now. I was rubbish when I was younger. wonder when the Tour de France entry closes...?

Im with you Ady. I love a good run.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:55 am

I dont get jogging. Ive got a treadmill in my bedroom. Very occasionally i'll set it up (its presently leant up against the wall) and do a mile and a half, but then i get bored.

I can't manage it. My lungs hurt, i sweat, i can't hear the TV properly, my ingrowing toenail plays up.

In fact, the other month i set it up, which takes a while, got it all plugged in and working, got changed and put my running gear on (underpants and vest) and got on. I ran 60 metres, before getting off, opening my window, and leaning out for a fag.

I wish that story was made up. Thats how much of a lazy twat i am.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:57 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Scott thats fucking brilliant.

Bad image of you in underpants and vest though mate, sweating away.

*shudders*
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:00 am

i bet he looked like rab c nesbit but with less hair
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:02 am

And unfitter.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:22 am

Broadhead wrote:Serves you right for drinking on a school night. You're a renegade alright, but now you are paying the price for such a wild life.

Arrived at friends' house thinking we were having a quiet dinner to find a team of people shouting "mcat becomes illegal at midnight. Quick!"
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:26 am

Laughing

Mcat eh? Disgraceful.

Oh well, i'm sure you will be feline better by tomorrow (I can't believe i have managed to use that gag yet again)
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:21 am

People that take that stuff are pussys

And it could all end in a catastrophe

sorry Embarassed
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:09 am

I'll have a go at this properly cos it is different from 'room 101' if you think about it cos there is stuff I don't get but I don't really 'hate' it. I just don't get it.

Dr Pepper's ad campaign. "So misunderstood" so what? That is like saying "we are shit and we know it". Someone got paid to think of that. Probably an amount that would be shocking.
    And... the Dr signed off on it, paid for it and ran it for about 20 years.

"League of Gentlemen". Never once made me even smile and I have tried and tried.

Lee Evans. Not funny in any way. The perfect example of trying way too hard and ending up nowhere.

Soap Operas. I watched Coronation St for a bit (under duress) cos for a while I told myself I found Fred and Ashley funny. Now Jack has gone what is the point?

Cats.

"T4". Actually I do hate that. I can't stand the presenters. I just don't get the studied nonchalance. JUST PUT THE SHIT TELLY ON. No need for the links. Shoreditch as a televisually airborn infection to an innocent nation's youth.

Small talk. ""How are you doing?" 3 seconds into answering you see they wished they were somewhere else. I have become better at pretending though.

Patriotism. Weird. It's your bit of dirt is it? you will be dead soon you idiot.

Collectors and enthusiasts. So you are an amateur expert is it? Bet you are happy the internet exists cos now you can bore nearly ten times as many victims. (approx 20)

Cookery. I don't get it. Any of it. I eat but why is it so important to some people?

Phil Jupitus. Again. Why?

Football. Dunno what all that is about. Not joking.

haha I could do this all day! I don't get most things that came to be since 1986.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:52 am

Laughing Laughing

After some considerable research (actually watching the ads instead of turning it over) it's actually no longer ; "Dr Pepper... so misunderstood".

No. The Dr has finally justified his imaginary qualification and finally come to his senses and updated the world's worst advertising campaign. I take it all back. The policy of agreeing with everyone that his product is rubbish has changed...

It's ; "Dr Pepper... what's the worst that could happen?"

... Well you could make the world's worst ad slogan even worse perhaps Doctor?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:06 am

Circuses. Never got it.

Even fancy ones like Cirque Du Solei.

Don't get it.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 pm

I'm with you on Lee Evans.

Not parying on a weekend. Yes I feel fresh as a daisy this morning but there is an empty feelig inside, like I've missed out on something.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:00 am

Me neither but I still can't sleep on a Sat night.

I have been programmed.

Bleep.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:21 am

MarkD77 wrote:I'm with you on Lee Evans.

So you are basically a fan of Dr Pepper, circuses, small talk, cats, Patriotism, T4 etc etc ?

Or rather you comprehend them?
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:23 am

MarkD77 wrote: Yes I feel fresh as a daisy this morning but there is an empty feelig inside, like I've missed out on something.

That feeling is only relieved with gardening. Trust me I am old.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:34 am

Token Bird wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:I'm with you on Lee Evans.

So you are basically a fan of Dr Pepper, circuses, small talk, cats, Patriotism, T4 etc etc ?

Or rather you comprehend them?

Nope, just that Lee Evans was a stand out.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:36 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote: Yes I feel fresh as a daisy this morning but there is an empty feelig inside, like I've missed out on something.

That feeling is only relieved with gardening. Trust me I am old.

Been out in the Peak District harrassing other road users in the Evo. There is a little black corner in my soul again and I feel better for it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Graham Norton. Does anyone at all find him funny? And if so why/how?

Cadburys Creme Eggs. Horrible, horrible little balls of wrongness. And they spelt Creme wrong. Daft gits.

Beetroot. People actually choose to eat a food that looks like it's been dipped in blood. Madness!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:30 pm

agree on beetroot

them signs that people put in the back window of their car like:

dad's taxi
    if you can see this, then where's my caravan?
    princess on board

why?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:31 pm

wookie wrote:

Laughing

That actually raised a titter.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

Laughing

That actually raised a titter.

i've lost what little respect i had for you now
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 pm

It's a slow day!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Broadhead wrote:Graham Norton. Does anyone at all find him funny? And if so why/how?

Cadburys Creme Eggs. Horrible, horrible little balls of wrongness. And they spelt Creme wrong. Daft gits.

Beetroot. People actually choose to eat a food that looks like it's been dipped in blood. Madness!

You've just lost me. Creme Eggs are the greatest sweet product ever, FACT.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 am

Broadhead wrote:Graham Norton. Does anyone at all find him funny? And if so why/how?

I think his nibs has a story about Norton if I am not mistaken....
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:20 am

Terrible Tales!

I forgot we are supposed to shout that and it go to that thread whenever there was an imminent 'sleb story or such.

The rules must apply or it would be anarchy!
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:54 am

Broadhead wrote:Beetroot. People actually choose to eat a food that looks like it's been dipped in blood. Madness!

This is just the english fear of fresh vegetables. There's an entire chain called "gourmet burger kitchen" built on homesick Australians wanting to have burgers with beetroot on. Is nice. Is home. Sigh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content