VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer....

crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer....

Post  crang on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:16 am

wookie wrote:don't know anything about lisbon

but berlin is amazing, really cultural city, alot to see and do during the day, and amazing clubs, went to

weekend
    watergate
    panaroma bar/berghain

three of the best clubs i've been to.

Cheers wookie,i was thinking more Berlin anyway.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer....

Post  crang on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:41 am

I have returned from my Indian adventure! sunny .

Two weeks was enough i reckon,its all very well living on a tropical beach,but its good to come home!.

The locals were crapping it when that tsunami hit japan,i did explain to them it was quite a long way away,but there a very superstitious lot,and quite frankly anyone that makes a cow sacred is to be treated with slight caution Suspect.

I feel somewhat mentally refreshed from doing very little for two weeks,no phone,no tv,no worries Very Happy .

I did go mountain biking one day though, which was quite interesting,at one point we had to cross this river in this ray mears canoe,there were monkeys swinging from the trees,and all around us on the other side,the locals were looking at us slightly strange,probably coz there only used to seeing foreigners on mopeds.

But this is the strangest thing i did...................i went to a 'silent disco',there was very little to do on this beach(palolem),so i gave it a go,and wished i hadnt,it was more of an anti disco,basically everyone wears headphones and you have the choice of three djs,each playing there own style,which was either uplifting trance,electro,or techno,and you could switch between them by pressing a button on the headphones,a rather strange concept i may say,and one which i hope never catches on,i just didnt see the point?,they had speakers there aswell playing music,but at a low level,just turn it up!,it was a cool venue too,they had big screens showing some mental visuals,a particular fave was the entrance to a new york subway that morphed into leggo!,cool Cool.

The crows out there were doing my head in!,squawking first thing in the morning Mad ,i couldnt sleep,so i went to a chemist and got some valium Smile,you can get anything in them,and i mean anything Wink

Unfortunately i got the dreaded deli belly again Crying or Very sad ,but caught it quickly with some antibiotics,my wife always gets a dodgy stomach at home,but its always me that gets it out there?.

Met some nice people out there,not so many lunatics this time,the asylums must be full at the mo.

Also we went to this lovely waterful in the middle of the jungle,had to go by jeep to get there,we arrived early to advoid the crowds,and were the only people there til these three amazing russian girls turned up,they stripped down to just there thongs and jumped in the water and started taking quite provocative pictures of each other,i didnt know where to look! Rolling Eyes ,to be honest the locals hate the russians as they seem to be taking over goa,and there very rude, and disrespectful to there culture,and quite frankly what i saw that day was a fine example of that,although i wasnt complaining Wink .

The plane journey home was shit,some guy was so pissed they had to get him off the plane,took about 11hrs to get back to blighty.

Made me think though about that tsunami,i,m quite glad to live where i do,good old england,us brits can surely look forward to a very long,safe,and utterly uneventful life Very Happy .
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:00 pm

That sounds wicked. Definitely on my list of places to visit.

Whereabouts did you go?
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:That sounds wicked. Definitely on my list of places to visit.

Whereabouts did you go?

Palolem beach(south Goa).They filmed a scene from the film 'the bourne identity' there.

I done the north last year,not as nice,a bit like the Indian equivalent of blackpool.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 pm

crang wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:That sounds wicked. Definitely on my list of places to visit.

Whereabouts did you go?

Palolem beach(south Goa).They filmed a scene from the film 'the bourne identity' there.

I done the north last year,not as nice,a bit like the Indian equivalent of blackpool.

I've always fancied Kerala. Do you still get all the mad trance hippies and parties in Goa?
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I must also say that most of the food i ate out there was as good as anywhere i,ve eaten,real michellin star stuff!,and very cheap,a whole king fish for about £5(dont even think you can get it in this country),and if you did it would cost the earth.And the currys were incredible!
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    crang wrote:

Whereabouts did you go?

I've always fancied Kerala. Do you still get all the mad trance hippies and parties in Goa?

The partys are still going,but you have to be right in the know to find them,i went to a few last year up the north end,proper mental they were too,the funniest one was in this little town that my mate new about,they were playing trance from little shops and there were women wandering around with bondage gear on,and mad hippies doing wheelies on there royal enfield motor bikes up and down the road,everyone was ketted right up!,wandering around in all sorts of states cyclops ,it was all very bizarre alien
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:06 am

Where's Mund then?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:08 am

he is back

i think the man may have the forum on lockdown when he's at work
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:10 am

I like how the forum peak hours are during work time. I wonder if you added up all our time on here an our hourly rates how much the forum would have cost our companies. I bet it would be comparable to the GDP of Wales.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:10 am

Laughing

things are ALWAYS measured in amounts of Wales. I love that.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:18 pm

They're so rubbish it's ace. A few sheep and some mountains.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:They're so rubbish it's ace. A few sheep and some mountains.
    I'm going to get shot for that statement.
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Number of posts : 362

Post  Tiny on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 pm

[quote="Fandango Widewheels"]
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:They're so rubbish it's ace. A few sheep and some mountains.
    I'm going to get shot for that statement.[/quot

But it's true!
    Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:48 pm

[quote="Tiny"]
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    I'm going to get shot for that statement.[/quot

But it's true!
    Very Happy

I'm not sure if we have anyone from Wales on here so I'm doing my best to be diplomatic. Everyone on the board will tell you diplomacy is my strong point.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed May 04, 2011 8:15 am

I just drove on the wrong side of the road (which in England would have been the correct side of the road) through the centre of Philadelphia with a car full of screaming German colleagues.

It was funny.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop on Wed May 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I just drove on the wrong side of the road (which in England would have been the correct side of the road) through the centre of Philadelphia with a car full of screaming German colleagues.

It was funny.

Laughing Laughing Laughing video it next time. This will make them scream louder as you will be on the wrong side of road and not watching the road.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:53 am

Mexico is officially ACE Very Happy

Americans are officially annoying. Every drinking session has to end in bare chested hollering and man love. Like a meth'd up Blyth.

Not done much other than ponce around and drink stupid amounts of alcohol. We have waiter service so I sit in my swim up pool outside our suite and a rather nice lady brings me drinks all day. She's been getting very good tips as I take a lot of topping up drunken

We did go to Playa del Carmen last night which is a bit like the Mexican version of Magaluf but infinitely better. We're going again on Friday night as there's a Crosstown rebels night on. Gonna get my rave on.

There is a hurricance on the way tonight. It's going make landfall about 150 miles south of us but we should still get a pretty dramatic tropical storm. I'm well excited. It's raining now but it's still proper hot.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCPAT5+shtml/071753.shtml

More reports to follow cheers
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 am

that's how you do it. report from the frontlines!

he's done better than most of us and he's on fucking holiday!

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Mexico is officially ACE Very Happy

Americans are officially annoying. Every drinking session has to end in bare chested hollering and man love. Like a meth'd up Blyth.

Not done much other than ponce around and drink stupid amounts of alcohol. We have waiter service so I sit in my swim up pool outside our suite and a rather nice lady brings me drinks all day. She's been getting very good tips as I take a lot of topping up drunken

We did go to Playa del Carmen last night which is a bit like the Mexican version of Magaluf but infinitely better. We're going again on Friday night as there's a Crosstown rebels night on. Gonna get my rave on.

There is a hurricance on the way tonight. It's going make landfall about 150 miles south of us but we should still get a pretty dramatic tropical storm. I'm well excited. It's raining now but it's still proper hot.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCPAT5+shtml/071753.shtml

More reports to follow cheers

I see the axis of evil has spread far and wide. Nowhere is safe.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Sherrers wrote:that's how you do it. report from the frontlines!

he's done better than most of us and he's on fucking holiday!

you said it!

good Ballz cheers
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:28 am

Todays morning report.

Hurricance has passed. Weather was proper ropey last night, multiple power cuts etc. No great shakes though.

Here is the view from my room this morning. They've been cleaning up like lunatics since about 4am this morning.

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer.... - Page 4 Dsc02710

Here are my pets that rock up every day

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer.... - Page 4 Dsc02711

and

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer.... - Page 4 Dsc02712

More news to follow kids What a Face
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Todays morning report.

Hurricance has passed. Weather was proper ropey last night, multiple power cuts etc. No great shakes though.

Here is the view from my room this morning

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer.... - Page 4 Dsc02710

Here are my pets that rock up every day

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer.... - Page 4 Dsc02711

and

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer.... - Page 4 Dsc02712

More news to follow kids What a Face

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Looks nice mate.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Well Jel.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 am

Our clubbing adventures in Mexico

By T-Ballz

The camera swoops over the slum rooftops of Playa del Carmen which are shrouded in darkness. In the distance a small group of people can be seen. As the camera gets closer our hero can be identified by his uniform of shorts, t-shirt and green adidas trainers. He is surrounded by a gang of Mexicans, the atmosphere looks tense.....

After 7 nights of being entertained at by a rather ropey resorts anamacion team we decided to venture out to sample some clubbing Mexican style. We were heading to a club called La Santanera. As is the tradition we went to few downtown bars to enjoy a few tipples before heading off to the club. The night started with us vowing that we would behave and have an alcohol only night as we have been very restrained in the past few months and felt all the better for it. Anyway, I ended up leaving the CMD in a bar and headed off on a little treasure hunt. It didn’t take me long to find what I was looking for and I was taken off by a couple of likely looking lads. We went into a small apartment building and I was pointed in the direction of a flat rooftop. ‘I have to go over there?’ I asked, ‘si’ was the reply. At this point I’m too far in to turn back so I climb over the balcony rail and drop onto the rooftop. A few whistles are exchanged and two massive mean looking Mexicans step out from behind a water tank. A few words are exchanged as to what I’m here for and we get down to price. Safe to say they were trying to have my pants down. As dodgy as the scene is I’m not in the mood to be ripped off. Some intense haggling begins and as the price drops the number of people on the roof begins to swell, unfortunately for me I’m still flying solo. There’s lots of Spanish and lots of excitement, I’m accused of trying to mess them about and asked if I’m Police. At this point I’m in as far as I want to be and I offer to pay what’s a reasonably fair price, but one which will keep me alive. There’s lots of smiles and backslapping and I take out my money. I’m told to put my money away. Now I’m really confused. One of the Mexicans pulls out the biggest bag of gear I have ever seen, takes a key from his pocket, motions me over and says ‘first you have to try’. He scoops out the biggest amount that would fit on the key and shoves it in my face. I did the honours and nearly fell over. This is not the shit was get at home. I try to smile, which is not easy with numb face. I hand over the money, he hands over the goods and all is good. I start to wander off then realise I have no fucking idea where I am going. Do I turn round and ask for directions or jus continue to wander the rooftops? In my heightened state this is a difficult decision for my brain to make so I foolishly choose option one. I stumble round for a while then hear a whistle. It’s my two friends off the street sat on the balcony. I manage to make my way back there and get into the apartment building. I’m handed a piece of paper with a phone number on should I ever fancy repating this experience and sent on my way.

Part 2 to follow.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Our clubbing adventures in Mexico

By T-Ballz

The camera swoops over the slum rooftops of Playa del Carmen which are shrouded in darkness. In the distance a small group of people can be seen. As the camera gets closer our hero can be identified by his uniform of shorts, t-shirt and green adidas trainers. He is surrounded by a gang of Mexicans, the atmosphere looks tense.....

After 7 nights of being entertained at by a rather ropey resorts anamacion team we decided to venture out to sample some clubbing Mexican style. We were heading to a club called La Santanera. As is the tradition we went to few downtown bars to enjoy a few tipples before heading off to the club. The night started with us vowing that we would behave and have an alcohol only night as we have been very restrained in the past few months and felt all the better for it. Anyway, I ended up leaving the CMD in a bar and headed off on a little treasure hunt. It didn’t take me long to find what I was looking for and I was taken off by a couple of likely looking lads. We went into a small apartment building and I was pointed in the direction of a flat rooftop. ‘I have to go over there?’ I asked, ‘si’ was the reply. At this point I’m too far in to turn back so I climb over the balcony rail and drop onto the rooftop. A few whistles are exchanged and two massive mean looking Mexicans step out from behind a water tank. A few words are exchanged as to what I’m here for and we get down to price. Safe to say they were trying to have my pants down. As dodgy as the scene is I’m not in the mood to be ripped off. Some intense haggling begins and as the price drops the number of people on the roof begins to swell, unfortunately for me I’m still flying solo. There’s lots of Spanish and lots of excitement, I’m accused of trying to mess them about and asked if I’m Police. At this point I’m in as far as I want to be and I offer to pay what’s a reasonably fair price, but one which will keep me alive. There’s lots of smiles and backslapping and I take out my money. I’m told to put my money away. Now I’m really confused. One of the Mexicans pulls out the biggest bag of gear I have ever seen, takes a key from his pocket, motions me over and says ‘first you have to try’. He scoops out the biggest amount that would fit on the key and shoves it in my face. I did the honours and nearly fell over. This is not the shit was get at home. I try to smile, which is not easy with numb face. I hand over the money, he hands over the goods and all is good. I start to wander off then realise I have no fucking idea where I am going. Do I turn round and ask for directions or jus continue to wander the rooftops? In my heightened state this is a difficult decision for my brain to make so I foolishly choose option one. I stumble round for a while then hear a whistle. It’s my two friends off the street sat on the balcony. I manage to make my way back there and get into the apartment building. I’m handed a piece of paper with a phone number on should I ever fancy repating this experience and sent on my way.

Part 2 to follow.
    hahahahahahahahahaha

that is amazing mate. brilliant. are you still alive
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:23 pm

I can safely say i would have shit myself during that escapade. It's hardly the safest of countries to be hanging around rooftops being accused of being a rozzer.

I await part 2, if there is one.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Tories dont fear the lower classes
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Drugs are bad kids Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Does it seem as exciting now you've woken up Mr Bond?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:04 pm