VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer....

RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer....

Post  RvZ on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:41 pm

let's hear the rest
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer....

Post  Bishop on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:41 pm

RvZ wrote:let's hear the rest

I wonder if he is still alive?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:09 pm

I got texts off T-Ballz last night, talk of his demise have been greatly exaggerated. Mind you, anymore texts about Van Persie and i will finish the job myself.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Yeah the WiFI is down but I have had some half-arsed assurances he is about to deliver another report.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Sherrers wrote:Yeah the WiFI is down but I have had some half-arsed assurances he is about to deliver another report.

Sack him, he is rubbish.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:14 am

Hola amigo's. Stories of my demise have been greatly exaggerated, it'll take more than some rooftop gringos to finish T-Ballz off.

Anyway, here is part 2 as promised (no half arsed assurances from me Sherrers, I'm totes VVWI) Smile

So, life still intact we rock up at this club. Now if there's one thing Sherrers has taught me, it's don't pay to get into clubs. There's a bit of a queue, I turn to the CMD and inform her we won't be paying and to follow me. We walk to the roped off VIP entrance and there's a rather large group negotiating with the Mexican version of guestlist Gary (regional). The group begin to walk in, I notice they're not ticking names off so we join the group and stroll in for nothing wearing a very broad smile. Objective 2 complete.

My next and final objective is to try and wangle some free drinks, but we'll get to that later.

We head upstairs to what is described as the rooftop bar. I've been to many rooftop bars and they tend to be pretty poncey affairs, but not this one. It's like a scene from Indiana Jones all jungle and artifacts, well stoosh. At this point I'm beginning to notice we're the only non-Mexicans in here which is ace. Couple of drinks and then we head downstairs to the 'club'.

The club turns out to be this proper plush bar with a small dancefloor and DJ booth at one end. Think Moulin Rouge, lots of red velvet and low lighting. I spot what can only be the other English looking person in there at the bar, and think 'he must be the DJ'. I wander up to the bar with the CMD and order drinks, he turns round and asks if we're from England. We reply yes and enter into a conversation. I'm told to put my money away when the drinks arrive. Objective 3 complete.

We get introduced to the promoter, a few names are dropped and we spend the rest of the night raving like lunatics, making trips to the back office Wink and given free drinks.

The crowd was fantastic, the music was good, probably one of the best nights out in as long as I can remember. It lasted until about 7am when everyone was getting churned out. There was talk of afters but I put on my sensible head and dragged the CMD away. Quit while you're ahead (and have a pocket full of gear) has always been my motto Wink

Ace Smile

Last edited by Fandango Widewheels on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:20 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Hola amigo's. Stories of my demise have been greatly exaggerated, it'll take more than some rooftop gringos to finish T-Ballz off.

Anyway, here is part 2 as promised (no half arsed assurances from me Sherrers, I'm totes VVWI) Smile

So, life still intact we rock up at this club. Now if there's one thing Sherrers has taught me, it's don't pay to get into clubs. There's a bit of a queue, I turn to the CMD and inform her we won't be paying and to follow me. We walk to the roped off VIP entrance and there's a rather large group negotiating with the Mexican version of guestlist Gary (regional). The group begin to walk in, I notice they're not ticking names off so we join the group and stroll in for nothing wearing a very broad smile. Objective 2 complete.

My next and final objective is to try and wangle some free drinks, but we'll get to that later.

We head upstairs to what is described as the rooftop bar. I've been to many rooftop bars and they tend to be pretty poncey affairs, but not this one. It's like a scene from Indiana Jones all jungle and artifacts, well stoosh. At this point I'm beginning to notice we're the only non-Mexicans in here which is ace. Couple of drinks and then we head downstairs to the 'club'.

The club turns out to be this proper plush bar with a small dancefloor and DJ booth at one end. Think Moulin Rouge, lots of red velvet and low lighting. I spot what can only be the other English looking person in there at the bar, and think 'he must be the DJ'. I wander up to the bar with the CMD and order drinks, he turns round and asks if we're from England. We reply yes and enter into a conversation. I'm told to put my money away when the drinks arrive. Objective 3 complete.

We get introduced to the promoter, a few names are dropped and we spend the rest of the night raving like lunatics, making trips to the back office Wink and given free drinks.

The crowd was fantastic, the music was good, probably one of the best nights out in as long as I can remember. It lasted until about 7am when everyone was getting churned out. There was talk of afters but I put on my sensible head and dragged the CMD away. Quit while you're ahead (and have a pocket full of gear) has always been my motto Wink

Ace Smile

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bravo you little tinker. Thats quality
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:27 am

I forgot to add the bit about the CMD's 'spanglish'. Basically she'd just make loads of random noises then chuck in an English word. The locals would engage with her and try really hard to understand what she was saying, almost like 'aww, at least she's trying'. I told her off.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:46 am

Typical Tory wanting everything for fuck all
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:57 am

I think I'm more benefit scrounger than high rolling toff Smile
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:05 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I think I'm more benefit scrounger than high rolling toff Smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .

I like the way you bowl.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:28 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:

That's my boy yeah woo etc etc WHAT NAMES?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:36 am

Sherrers wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    He only had to mention mine you nitwit. Rolling Eyes
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Well done Ballz now get yourself back in one piece.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:40 am

Sherrers wrote:

You got a mention sweetie xxx
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:43 am

T.B wrote:Well done Ballz now get yourself back in one piece.

We come home today Sad

One of the first times I've been away and not wanted to come home. Normal service will be resumed as of Monday.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:54 pm

bummer Sad
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:58 am

Got home at 7am this morning. Pissing it down and my car park ticket wouldn't work.

Ace Smile
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:48 pm

How's work? Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Just easing myself in Smile

I cheated and cleared out my inbox last night.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Just easing myself in Smile

Bad fajita?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:40 pm

RvZ wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Just easing myself in Smile

Bad fajita?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Today I am in Leipzig. My journey yesterday was long but uneventful.

Got upgraded to business class on both of my flights (no difference except a slightly nicer snack and the riff-raff was sat behind a curtain). The train was veeeery nice. Big comfy leather seats, weisbeer served at my table in a glass. Lovely.

Hotel is the typical sterile yankee doodle fare.

Been for a quick stroll this morning, seen a few parks and a lot of grafitti (not street art, just horrible grafitti).

Brain washing starts in just less than 90 minutes Shocked
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:55 am

OMG

This is awful. I am one step from fucking off my whole career and telling them to go fuck. If I hear one more evangelical 'story of courage in the face of adversity' I will go nuts.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

This is where I'm at

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Mark's really enjoying Leipzig.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:28 pm

To be fair being confronted by the Clarkson Logic of a scientology spokes'person' is nearly as bad as having to talk to politicians. Nearly.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:06 am

Come here everyone and give me a hug Smile
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:09 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Come here everyone and give me a hug Smile

Goodness me, your hairs grown mate.

Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer.... - Page 5 How-to-give-a-great-man-to-man-hug.WidePlayer
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Come here everyone and give me a hug Smile
    Fare Thee Well Brave Wanderer.... - Page 5 Manate11

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:54 pm