VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+21
PW
Fandango Widewheels
mr.a
bigdaddy
crang
shAdy
jim_kezzle
elrusto
Jnr DJ
T.B
Broadhead
midgetgem
Son of Nod
RvZ
wookie
Joe
mundros
Ye Olde Rog
Bishop
Sherrers
Ben
25 posters

Embarrassing Moments

Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Embarrassing Moments Empty Embarrassing Moments

Post  Ben Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:54 pm

When I was younger I went to a boarding school called Stonyhurst. Every Sunday we had mass. I decided to impress my parents and became and alter boy. On the first weekend of my new role my parents came up to see me. My job was to walk behind the priest with a large candle. After this I would kneel with the candle in front of the alter. Dressed in white robs with a red scarf I felt rather hot. Half way though the service we had to stand. As I rose to my feet I decided to faint and went flying over onto the floor. My deputy head walked down the main the center aisle and picked me up like a baby and carried me out. When I came to in a side room with my feet being held up in the air I could have crawled into a hole and hid forever. I was only ridiculed for one year. Embarrassing Moments Icon_sad
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Embarrassing Moments Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments

Post  Ben Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:56 pm

If this thread works can we make it a sticky?? What to people think??
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Thought that this should be on this thread. Fits slightly better.

Good old mothers. My mother and father with a few friends went to watch
    "The Sound Of Music" sing along at Harrogate theater. This was a good
    while ago. Everyone had to get dressed up and bring party poppers for
    the big kiss scene. Last min I was dragged along cause one of the
    friend dropped out. At the time I was sixteen. As you can guess when
    the song "Sixteen coming on Seventeen" came on everyone turned and sang
    it at me. I nearly died of embarrassment that day. Mothers!!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am

Ben wrote:Thought that this should be on this thread. Fits slightly better.

Good old mothers. My mother and father with a few friends went to watch
    "The Sound Of Music" sing along at Harrogate theater. This was a good
    while ago. Everyone had to get dressed up and bring party poppers for
    the big kiss scene. Last min I was dragged along cause one of the
    friend dropped out. At the time I was sixteen. As you can guess when
    the song "Sixteen coming on Seventeen" came on everyone turned and sang
    it at me. I nearly died of embarrassment that day. Mothers!!

I just love that! ooooh it smarts!

I have loads, I will dredge soon.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 am

Its always mothers isnt it.

I used to play football at a fairly decent standard when i was 15 and at the same time(not exactly at the same time) i was also into Karate/Kickboxing and doing pretty well.

Anyway they always use to have karate belt gradings on a sunday, same day as football. So one sunday it clashes but if all goes to plan i will play football in mansfield then back to the karate club for the grading with time to spare (i cant miss either). Bastard traffic. I turn up late and they have started and wont let me in.

Mothers having none of that. Marches me back into the room, gives the teacher (who at this time is a kickboxing world champion) a right ear bashing, finger wagging and job lot, telling him he has to let me in.

The soft bollock did aswell. Embarassed Embarassed
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:25 am

My entire life.

(sheridan will fill in the rest no doubt)
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:30 am

mundros wrote:I would take up Skydiving as a fortnightly hobby over
    the summer months (nice and exact so I can still spend a bit of time
    with the decks...I mean missus...err). I've only done it once for
    Charity and it was one of the best things I have ever done!

I once did a charity sky dive. I thought it was a right buzz.
    There was a girl called Claire that I worked with at the time who came along to
    watch. To be honest I was full on shitting myself. When It came to jumping out
    the plane I was a right wreck. The first bit of the free fall was amazing. It
    all went tits up for me when he pulled the parachute. All the blood in my head
    went flying to my feet and I thought I was going to black out. I told the guy I
    was strapped to and he started shouting at me telling me I would break my legs
    on landing if I was unconscious. Instead of blacking out I hurreled. It floated
    for a few seconds beside me before drifting of. Quite a bit ended up down me
    too though. Claire never got with me in the end, in fact we didn’t really talk
    much after that!! Embarrassing Moments Icon_rolleyes
    mundros
    mundros
    wrong un

Number of posts : 84

Post  mundros Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:42 am

I think I have repressed my embarrassing memories...one sits there which I'm sure is similar to many teenage boy's early stories.

Bringing home the young lady of interest who politely meets mother and has some scran. As per usual, the photos come out of toddler Mund looking cute (my how times have changed for the worse) - until the pic of me proudly doing a handstand wearing only a tiny Christmas jumper comes by...Oh how they laughed. For hours. Embarassed

Best bit was that it was referred to and laughed about pretty much throughout the short lived relationship.
    Joe
    Joe
    wrong un

Number of posts : 55

Post  Joe Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:13 am

Ben wrote:When I was younger I went to a boarding school called Stonyhurst. Every Sunday we had mass. I decided to impress my parents and became and alter boy. On the first weekend of my new role my parents came up to see me. My job was to walk behind the priest with a large candle. After this I would kneel with the candle in front of the alter. Dressed in white robs with a red scarf I felt rather hot. Half way though the service we had to stand. As I rose to my feet I decided to faint and went flying over onto the floor. My deputy head walked down the main the center aisle and picked me up like a baby and carried me out. When I came to in a side room with my feet being held up in the air I could have crawled into a hole and hid forever. I was only ridiculed for one year. Embarrassing Moments Icon_sad

Hang about, Stonyhurst.. seriously!? That's 2 minutes from where I grew up. Is it true about all the paedo teachers there?
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:21 am

Joe wrote:Hang about, Stonyhurst.. seriously!? That's 2 minutes from where I grew up. Is it true about all the paedo teachers there?

Seems so:
    http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/4658821.East_Lancashire_teacher_admits_affair_with_pupil/

Doc. Bell the dark horse!!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:26 am

so she was 16, when it started, i thought under law 16 is the age of conset?

so how come hes on the kiddy fiddler list?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:13 am

mundros wrote:the young lady of interest

quote of the week!

Laughing
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:21 am

I had a meeting on Monday morning up in Newcastle. I was up bright and early, had a shower and put on my suit. I set of at 7.30 am to get there for 9am. To be honest I was pretty tired after a long weekend. I jumped out the car grabbed my jacket and briefcase then headed into the reception. I was greeted with a funny look and a good morning. I stated who I was and who my meeting. Deciding not to sit as I had been in the car for a while I waited stood up. To lady's entered and led me to the conference room. The meeting was complete wank as my sales pitch ended up being really crap. Plus I felt like I was talking to myself the whole time. All in all the atmosphere in the room was some what odd. After the meeting I stood up shook there hands and left. Once out at the car I looked down to see that I was completely flying low with my white shirt stocking out the hole. Plus when I sit down in this suit the hole seems to gape open. I now understand that it was not only my pitch that was slightly off. I will not be contacting them again. Embarrassing Moments Icon_redface
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:33 am

Ben wrote:I had a meeting on Monday morning up in Newcastle. I was up bright and early, had a shower and put on my suit. I set of at 7.30 am to get there for 9am. To be honest I was pretty tired after a long weekend. I jumped out the car grabbed my jacket and briefcase then headed into the reception. I was greeted with a funny look and a good morning. I stated who I was and who my meeting. Deciding not to sit as I had been in the car for a while I waited stood up. To lady's entered and led me to the conference room. The meeting was complete wank as my sales pitch ended up being really crap. Plus I felt like I was talking to myself the whole time. All in all the atmosphere in the room was some what odd. After the meeting I stood up shook there hands and left. Once out at the car I looked down to see that I was completely flying low with my white shirt stocking out the hole. Plus when I sit down in this suit the hole seems to gape open. I now understand that it was not only my pitch that was slightly off. I will not be contacting them again. Embarrassing Moments Icon_redface

ah!! the old flys letting you down. I've been there mate. Choice story.

I notice Rog and Tim are holding back on this thread. Their lives basically being one long embarrassing story Wink
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:25 pm

Al wrote:
    Ben wrote:I had a meeting on Monday morning up in Newcastle. I was up bright and early, had a shower and put on my suit. I set of at 7.30 am to get there for 9am. To be honest I was pretty tired after a long weekend. I jumped out the car grabbed my jacket and briefcase then headed into the reception. I was greeted with a funny look and a good morning. I stated who I was and who my meeting. Deciding not to sit as I had been in the car for a while I waited stood up. To lady's entered and led me to the conference room. The meeting was complete wank as my sales pitch ended up being really crap. Plus I felt like I was talking to myself the whole time. All in all the atmosphere in the room was some what odd. After the meeting I stood up shook there hands and left. Once out at the car I looked down to see that I was completely flying low with my white shirt stocking out the hole. Plus when I sit down in this suit the hole seems to gape open. I now understand that it was not only my pitch that was slightly off. I will not be contacting them again. Embarrassing Moments Icon_redface

I notice Rog and Tim are holding back on this thread. Their lives basically being one long embarrassing story Wink

Brilliant Ben.

yes the legion of doom are surprisingly quiet.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Al wrote:

I think my embarrassments have been more than well documented on the terrible tales thread.

It wouldn't be fair on the rest of you if I entered this race
    Embarrassing Moments 15404110
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    Al wrote:

I notice Rog and Tim are holding back on this thread. Their lives basically being one long embarrassing story Embarrassing Moments Icon_wink

I think my embarrassments have been more than well documented on the terrible tales thread.

This has me in stitches. Embarrassing Moments Icon_lol Embarrassing Moments Icon_lol Embarrassing Moments Icon_lol
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    Al wrote:

Laughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:47 pm

I've never had an embarrassing moment....ever.....does that mean, I am normal... Embarassed
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Son of Nod wrote:I've never had an embarrassing moment....ever.....does that mean, I am normal... Embarassed

well I am not a real doctor but I would say that you are either ;

a) incapable of being embarrassed
    b) unable to realise when you have been embarrassing to yourself or others
    c) a massive liar

none of the above are normal in any way.

you are well odd son of nod Very Happy
    midgetgem
    midgetgem
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 42

Post  midgetgem Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:33 am

Well I think that might possibly have to be me coming on here at that ungodly hour and declaring my love for every mother funker, quite sad really definately embarrasing, one should not be let loose with a laptop after the hours of dark Embarassed
    I do love you all really!
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:14 am

midgetgem wrote:Well I think that might possibly have to be me coming on here at that ungodly hour and declaring my love for every mother funker, quite sad really definately embarrasing, one should not be let loose with a laptop after the hours of dark Embarassed

Love it, declaring love to fellow chat board crew. That can hardly go in the embarrassing thread. Think it should be mover to chaple of love. I am sure we all love you too. Wink
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:21 am

Commenting on threads before I have read the others. Wink
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:56 am

Ben wrote:Commenting on threads before I have read the others. Wink

hahahahaha. love it mate.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:21 am

midgetgem wrote:Well I think that might possibly have to be me coming on here at that ungodly hour and declaring my love for every mother funker, quite sad really definately embarrasing, one should not be let loose with a laptop after the hours of dark Embarassed

Nothing to be ashamed of, it's fully mutual.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Seconded!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Hmmm, not FULLY mutual!

Midget Gem left Wakefield. How could she?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:28 pm

How did your thing go yesterday Wideface?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 am

It was pretty good actually. I know, who would have thought it?

I was on fine form.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 am

Al wrote:Seconded!

Thirded!

Is Gem only going to visit us when she is rat arsed though?

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 pm