VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+11
mundros
Jonny Boy
Ye Olde Rog
T.B
RvZ
wookie
shAdy
midgetgem
Ben
Bishop
Broadhead
15 posters

Impending doom after the forum drink up

Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Impending doom after the forum drink up - Page 3 Empty Re: Impending doom after the forum drink up

Post  Jonny Boy Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:17 am

shit i really wish I could have made it now. skint. Sad
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Impending doom after the forum drink up - Page 3 Empty Re: Impending doom after the forum drink up

Post  Ben Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:22 am

Jonny Boy wrote:shit i really wish I could have made it now. skint. Sad

Exact same boat. Even worse in fact have just been working out how much I all ready owe out of next month pay packet. Its Rubbish!!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:30 am

one funny tim moment last night, i'm gonna play a few vocals to get some ladies on the dancefloor

first vocal tune, que 6 trannys on the dance floor

magic
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:33 am

Was Rev's busy Wookie?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:38 am

quite busy mate

not bad for a thursday
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 am

wookie wrote:one funny tim moment last night, i'm gonna play a few vocals to get some ladies on the dancefloor

magic

Laughing Laughing superb.
    mundros
    mundros
    wrong un

Number of posts : 84

Post  mundros Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:32 am

Broadhead wrote:Was Rev's busy Wookie?

Are you fishing for potential Sunday Roast numbers Broadhead?? You know the truth...Me (for the first 2 hours) and you for the rest of the night!

I was on the verge of turning up last night...but payday is Monday and I cannot be bad on a school night anymore (I am finally getting old...catching up to the forum average age I think) Wink
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:35 am

Haha, i'm not daft to think there will be anymore than me and you there mate.

But at least i have monday off, so i'm gonna take advantage and get really pissed, so at least you will be entertained.

I hope at least 2 fresher girls come in, and i hope they are very, very drunk. Then they might talk to me Laughing

I'm not positive this will happen though.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:39 am

wookie wrote:one funny tim moment last night, i'm gonna play a few vocals to get some ladies on the dancefloor

magic

Laughing Laughing Laughing yes! I've been a bit busy today so I have not thought about last night til now. That was a great moment although to be fair there was some actual women as well.

I have to go show my Mum I have a grown up car now but I will look back for some golden moments later.

Thanks for the Panda pic. I has made my day. It's SOOO you.

I just thought you were in a good mood when I got there I didn't realise you were pissed Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:40 am

wookie wrote:quite busy mate

not bad for a thursday

it was full when we left actually. very busy.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    wookie wrote:quite busy mate

not bad for a thursday

it was full when we left actually. very busy.

that always happens... everyone waits for you to fuck off.
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:16 am

hi guys, I had a fun time, got home around 9am Friday, slept a lot since then, feeling fine and dandy now.

was good catch up with/meet for first time some of the forum guys.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:16 am

jim_kezzle wrote:hi guys, I had a fun time, got home around 9am Friday, slept a lot since then, feeling fine and dandy now.

You should become a DJ Jim, you could do all that and get paid...

Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:07 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    jim_kezzle wrote:hi guys, I had a fun time, got home around 9am Friday, slept a lot since then, feeling fine and dandy now.

You should become a DJ Jim, you could do all that and get paid...

Wink

There are plenty around here doing it for free.
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:16 pm

magic

Ha ha! That was pretty funny! I took it reasonably sensible, and left the Fav after 2020 Soundsystem had finished...

Managed to get about 3 hours kip before setting off for Ibiza trip 2 (I'll write a report on that when I can be arsed... feel pretty broken right now)

Good fun though, and good to meet some guys off the board.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 pm

elrusto wrote:Ha ha! That was pretty funny! I took it reasonably sensible, and left the Fav after 2020 Soundsystem had finished...

Managed to get about 3 hours kip before setting off for Ibiza trip 2 (I'll write a report on that when I can be arsed... feel pretty broken right now)

imagine doing that about 4 times a week for 10 seasons... minus the 3 hours kip and the reasonably sensible Wink
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:22 am

diddums

did you cry yourself to sleep on your sun lounger you big nonce?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:43 am

Rrriot Guurl wrote:diddums

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you are taking a kicking today my son!
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Al wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you are taking a kicking today my son!

Yeah she does not fuck about!! Razz
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Ooouch thats gotta hurt. Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:17 pm

He's had worse. Don't feel sorry for him! he's an overpaid bone idle lavender stinking FOP!

Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 am

Token Bird wrote:He's had worse. Don't feel sorry for him! he's an overpaid bone idle lavender stinking FOP!

Very Happy

Id say it was more elderberries than lavender at the drink up. I may have been mistaken, i often am.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:He's had worse. Don't feel sorry for him! he's an overpaid bone idle lavender stinking FOP!

Very Happy

Id say it was more elderberries than lavender at the drink up. I may have been mistaken, i often am.

did you nuzzle or was he giving off his seasonal musk from one of them big glands?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:24 pm

I did not let the hairy chap anywhere near me. It was the musk. Wink
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:31 pm

You get near him when he's giving that off. It seems to send a powerful pheromone attraction to trannies, weirdos, skanks and right wing house nazis.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:36 pm