VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+12
Son of Nod
shAdy
wookie
Rrriot Guurl
Ye Olde Rog
bigdaddy
RvZ
T.B
Jonny Boy
PW
Sherrers
Broadhead
16 posters

I have playing on my internal jukebox.....

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

I have playing on my internal jukebox..... - Page 3 Empty Re: I have playing on my internal jukebox.....

Post  Sherrers Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:27 am

Matt Long wrote:It's not the price,it's the quality :]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's for posh gits who can't bear the thought of mingling with the hoi polloi in a 'chain' supermarket.
    Matt Long
    Matt Long
    w

Number of posts : 131

I have playing on my internal jukebox..... - Page 3 Empty Re: I have playing on my internal jukebox.....

Post  Matt Long Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 am

Sorry for another rant but on the subject of annoying tunes is the one on the DFS advert that sings the words "auto-erotic". What th f*^$ is that about???
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Did you notice they have another sale on?
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Matt Long wrote:Sorry for another rant but on the subject of annoying tunes is the one on the DFS advert that sings the words "auto-erotic". What th f*^$ is that about???

it's about wanking on couches
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 am

Facebook keeps popping up ads saying BECOME A FAN OF BON JOVI, so now I have "on a desert horse I ride" lodged in my head.

NO I DID NOT become a fan. You sicko.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:30 am

bigdaddy wrote:Facebook keeps popping up ads saying BECOME A FAN OF BON JOVI, so now I have "on a desert horse I ride" lodged in my head.

Not wanted, dead or alive.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:51 pm

bigdaddy wrote:Facebook keeps popping up ads saying BECOME A FAN OF BON JOVI, so now I have "on a desert horse I ride" lodged in my head.

Damn you Grant. Im now living on a prayer. Mad
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Bishop wrote:Damn you Grant. Im now living on a prayer. Mad

My lady ex-flatmate was dragged to a Bon Jovi concert by her work a few years ago.

She went a doubter.

She came back an eternal fan, drooling, and unable to say anything but "tight ... white ... jumpsuit ... with LIGHTNING!"

I thought maybe she'd taken a wrong turn and ended up at an Evil Kenivel concert.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Yesterday i had 'Pink Sunshine' by Fuzzbox in my head. It wasn't a good day.

Now i have Labi Siffre. 'The higher you build your barriers, the stronger i become......'

Please make it stop.
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Broadhead wrote:Yesterday i had 'Pink Sunshine' by Fuzzbox in my head. It wasn't a good day.

Now i have Labi Siffre. 'The higher you build your barriers, the stronger i become......'

Please make it stop.

There's something inside so strong mate... Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:45 pm

The bit thats getting me most is the 'oooway,oooway,ooway' bit during the second verse.

Stupid Labi and his warbley throat.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:43 am

I now have Charles B/Adonis: Lack of Love.

I love my brain sometimes.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:50 pm

We buy any car dot com

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:10 pm

I've got Tracy Chapman - fast car going round in my head

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:05 pm