VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+29
benwaa
hyperion
rolphus
Studio
mr.a
Welsh
crang
Son of Nod
Juanito
mundros
Rrriot Guurl
Broadhead
Jnr DJ
shAdy
Bishop
Ye Olde Rog
Joe
tdmusic
scarlet pimpernel
jim_kezzle
Jonny Boy
bigdaddy
Ben
Fandango Widewheels
RvZ
Sherrers
T.B
wookie
Seeley
33 posters

FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE

Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE - Page 33 Empty Re: FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE

Post  Son of Nod Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:49 am

Oooooh....check check........one two one two......

Battle:Los Angeles

Very Happy
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:14 am

*Koff* Coen *Koff*.

Joel David Coen (born November 29, 1954) and Ethan Jesse Coen (born September 21, 1957).
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:12 pm

As I liked Paranormal Activity, I picked up the sequel. Wish I hadn't. Nowhere near as good as the first one...
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:08 pm

127 hours. Brilliant sober. Not so good when off ya tits. Bit gruesome.

Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:49 am

Son of Nod wrote:Oooooh....check check........one two one two......

Battle:Los Angeles

Very Happy

Don't bovver....the word is, it is shite!
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Watched limitless over the weekend. Really enjoyed it. Would highly recommend that you watch it. I could do with a session on those pills!! bounce
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Skyline, bought it Saturday....thought it was good film, with a not-so-happy-could-be-worse ending.

Yeah!
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Not hear of that film till now. Just googled it and it looks all right. Will give it a whirl!! Cheers SON!!
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:47 pm

I want to watch this...... I here it's so good that you face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body!!

FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE - Page 33 Charlie-sheen-boom-winning-duh-224x300
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Saw this last night: Gregg Araki's Kaboom, back to the old days of his queer teen films, but funnier. Properly, wonderfully stupid and very sexy. Clip is NSFW. Opens June in the UK.

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 am

I've seen NOTHING! Nothing but a fucking computer screen.

I want to see True Grit.

Anyone care to encourage that? ta
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:10 am

Shed Your Tears and Walk Away. A documentary about drunks and drug addicts in Hebden Bridge. Harsh.
    mundyke
    mundyke
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 30

Post  mundyke Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Sherrers wrote:I've seen NOTHING! Nothing but a fucking computer screen.

I want to see True Grit.

Anyone care to encourage that? ta

Do it, do it, you won't be disappointed Very Happy
    A classic bit of Coen magic. Bridges, Damon and the young lady are all great in it, make sure you've washed your ears out tho, I needed to concentrate, there's a fair bit of mumbling.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Fancy some of this....whatdoyareckon....

mundyke
    mundyke
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 30

Post  mundyke Fri May 06, 2011 11:02 pm

I went to see Thor in 3D last night. I liked the film, a few laughs and a nice bit of action.
    Was the first film I've seen in 3D and I've got to say, I thought it was wank! Was like watching a film through a cheap pair of sunglasses. All the colour was washed out and nothing was 3D. It seemed to make some things in the distance blurry. Well disappointing!!
    Need to see Avatar to see if it 3D really is any good but by last nights offering I won't be rusing back for it Sad
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Tue May 17, 2011 12:55 am

I finally saw Four Lions over the weekend.I really enjoyed it, some really funny bits, and also quite sad at the end.

I'm scoring it 4 popcorns out of 5 (shittest review ever, i know)
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Tue May 17, 2011 6:41 am

I can recommend the film 'the way back',its about some prisoners in siberia who escape captivity,during the second world war, and walk 4000 miles to freedom!.

Ed harris is superb!.

True story,apparently.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue May 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Mr Nice. Watcheable, but all the while i was thinking, this isn't anywhere near as good as it should have been.

3 popcorns out of 5.
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Number of posts : 362

Post  Tiny Tue May 24, 2011 11:10 pm

I watched the boy I'n the striped pyjamas the other day.

Was oddly good. one of them where you think I shouldn't enjoy a film about this- but I did!

Probably not something you lot would watch but I enjoyed it I needed a good weep!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue May 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Kings Speech - 5 out of 5!!! Stirling movie...a must watch...also,

Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:30 am

Tiny wrote:I watched the boy I'n the striped pyjamas the other day.

Was oddly good. one of them where you think I shouldn't enjoy a film about this- but I did!

Probably not something you lot would watch but I enjoyed it I needed a good weep!

You don't know us very well.

There is only a small daft zombie and space robots contingent. The film thread used to be a quality production. Mainly it must be said when Bagpuss was sat on his arse all day in his country pile watching everything available on DVD at Tesco.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Very Happy
    bagpuss.

I haven't had time to eat never mind watch dvds. My speciality at the moment is falling asleep watching BBC4 documentaries on the iPlayer. I've not seen a whole one for some time. But I am happy someone finally made a tv channel just for me.

Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:10 am

True Grit coming soon on DVD and Blu-ray.... bounce
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:43 am

I had 2 films recommended to me by a friend @martyrs' and 'timecrimes'. Because I'm a very trusting soul I bought them without reading any reviews. They arrived this weekend. 'Timecrimes' looks okay, I'll be watching that one next weekend, 'Martyrs' I'm a bit worried about.

Watch this space.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:45 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I had 2 films recommended to me by a friend @martyrs' and 'timecrimes'. Because I'm a very trusting soul I bought them without reading any reviews. They arrived this weekend. 'Timecrimes' looks okay, I'll be watching that one next weekend, 'Martyrs' I'm a bit worried about.

Watch this space.

I found Martyrs very hard going indeed. I sat in silence and didn't leave the room for 20 minutes when it had finished. Do no watch after a heavy night. Or if you are a proper girl, like me.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I had 2 films recommended to me by a friend @martyrs' and 'timecrimes'. Because I'm a very trusting soul I bought them without reading any reviews. They arrived this weekend. 'Timecrimes' looks okay, I'll be watching that one next weekend, 'Martyrs' I'm a bit worried about.

Watch this space.

I found Martyrs very hard going indeed. I sat in silence and didn't leave the room for 20 minutes when it had finished. Do no watch after a heavy night. Or if you are a proper girl, like me.

That's the sort of scenario I was thinking of. It's on Blu-Ray as well.

I've become a proper wuss as I've got older. I even wince at the Saw movies.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:13 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Watch this space.

That's the sort of scenario I was thinking of. It's on Blu-Ray as well.

I've become a proper wuss as I've got older. I even wince at the Saw movies.

Just read this wee line....'A young woman's quest for revenge against the people who kidnapped and tormented her as a child leads her and a friend, who is also a victim ...' Shocked
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:20 am

Son of Nod wrote:True Grit coming soon on DVD and Blu-ray.... bounce

ooh ooh! when??
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:True Grit coming soon on DVD and Blu-ray.... bounce

ooh ooh! when??

Release date of June 7, 2011, True Grit is available on DVD and in a DVD/Blu-ray combination pack that includes digital..I for one is very excited!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:48 pm

That is today innit.....gonna check now...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:54 am