VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+14
jim_kezzle
rhoders
shAdy
Fandango Widewheels
wookie
scarlet pimpernel
Juanito
Ye Olde Rog
Jonny Boy
RvZ
T.B
Sherrers
bigdaddy
Sister Midnight
18 posters

Easter Sunday boat...

Sister Midnight
    Sister Midnight

Number of posts : 9

Easter Sunday boat... - Page 4 Empty Re: Easter Sunday boat...

Post  Sister Midnight Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:32 am

Ha I love how this thread has a life of its own now... and such tasteful topics too. Funnily enough I went to an amazing taxidermist shop in Paris a couple of weekends ago... I was drawn in by the mounted butterflies etc in the window (a perverse desire to own one, despite my veggie /pescie-ness). Anyway, I had to take a photo of the shop window as it had a stuffed hare taking a puff from a pipe! How undignified for the poor dead creature - to die for such an odd display. I can only think it's part of some french folk fairytale?!?
    I'll have to post the photo - altho I know I've already promised my embarrassing shoe wall snap - when I'm home and have figured out how.

Anyway, sorry we didn't make the boat - the original topic of posting - I was really up for it, but some of the others had a very late Saturday night and were skint from buying tickets for the Sunday night event. TBH, would have been better to have done boat instead... the club was full of Jordan and Peter Andre wannabes, orange coloured girls wearing boob tubes as their entire dress (apparently) and 6" heels (I'm sure there'll be fans of such attire - but in a DANCE club??). Also while I love much of Felix da Housecat's productions and previous DJ sets, he was getting sooooo cheesey - chatting far too much and ducking the mic for the punters to sing lyrics (backfired a bit when the crowd didn't know the lyrics of New Order... in Manchester!!). Ho hum

Oops better go - I've written an essay!
    Sister Midnight
    Sister Midnight

Number of posts : 9

Post  Sister Midnight Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:33 am

Oh and hello Big D!!

When is the Norf Lunnun Masseef gonna get together again?
    BiG-D
    BiG-D

Number of posts : 6

Post  BiG-D Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Sister Midnight wrote:When is the Norf Lunnun Masseef gonna get together again?

Well I've moved to Highbury now, me and Matt live in the same house .. will give you a shout next time we head the Big Red!

Oh and we'll be at VVWI at Matter of course!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:16 am

Sister Midnight wrote:Oops better go - I've written an essay!

not at all, glad to have you back

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 pm