VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings


    TUMBLEWEED

    Share
    avatar
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Son of Nod on Wed May 02, 2012 2:29 am

    Sherrers wrote:I forgot.

    I'm so brainwashed into putting the forum before everything I don't even know I'm doing it. I honestly don't.

    I want to do a thread for stoopid funny adverts around the world, alas I have no sound and fear it won't be what I want it to be like. Mad

    Back to the Darth Pike thread!
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Wed May 02, 2012 2:40 am

    Broadhead wrote:I'm doing my best, though i fear it's not quite up to scratch.

    Incorrect!

    Very Happy
    avatar
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  T.B on Wed May 02, 2012 2:43 am

    It's as much about timmy getting a life as you lot.

    Scott and Noogle have nothing to worry about.
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Wed May 02, 2012 4:06 am

    T.B wrote:It's as much about timmy getting a life as you lot.

    Scott and Noogle have nothing to worry about.

    But.. but this IS my life Sad
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Wed May 02, 2012 4:09 am

    Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:I forgot.

    I'm so brainwashed into putting the forum before everything I don't even know I'm doing it. I honestly don't.

    I want to do a thread for stoopid funny adverts around the world, alas I have no sound and fear it won't be what I want it to be like. Mad

    Back to the Darth Pike thread!

    Have you considered some sort of phonograph horn that attaches to your gizmoid and pumps the radiogram into your noodle Noogle?

    Some sort of head-horn?

    Audio Muffs?

    Phonohead?

    wait!

    PHONE HEADS.

    Mac?: get me the patent office on line one. Stat!
    avatar
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed May 02, 2012 6:55 am



    Something like this?
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Wed May 02, 2012 7:03 am

    pardon?
    avatar
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed May 02, 2012 7:06 am

    Your wit is wasted on here Wink
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Wed May 02, 2012 7:08 am

    just wasted
    avatar
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Son of Nod on Wed May 02, 2012 7:14 pm

    Sherrers wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:I forgot.

    I'm so brainwashed into putting the forum before everything I don't even know I'm doing it. I honestly don't.

    I want to do a thread for stoopid funny adverts around the world, alas I have no sound and fear it won't be what I want it to be like. Mad

    Back to the Darth Pike thread!

    Have you considered some sort of phonograph horn that attaches to your gizmoid and pumps the radiogram into your noodle Noogle?

    Some sort of head-horn?

    Audio Muffs?

    Phonohead?

    wait!

    PHONE HEADS.

    Mac?: get me the patent office on line one. Stat!

    Laughing Laughing Laughing

    Yes I have.
    avatar
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Bishop on Wed May 02, 2012 8:18 pm

    I am sorry. I am seriously up to my eyes in it at work and then studying and baby arranging at night. I do not know what day it is at the moment. affraid
    avatar
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  T.B on Wed May 02, 2012 8:20 pm

    "busy" Rolling Eyes


    how is midget gem doing you big skiver?
    avatar
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Bishop on Wed May 02, 2012 8:22 pm

    T.B wrote:"busy" Rolling Eyes


    how is midget gem doing you big skiver?



    I know sorry Mrs.

    She is great thanks. Blooming in these final weeks. Due date is May 20th. OH MY FUCKING GOD.
    avatar
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Son of Nod on Wed May 02, 2012 8:24 pm

    Bishop wrote:
    T.B wrote:"busy" Rolling Eyes


    how is midget gem doing you big skiver?



    I know sorry Mrs.

    She is great thanks. Blooming in these final weeks. Due date is May 20th. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

    GOOD LUCK!!!! To Gem....she'll be doing the hard work, you'll feint! Laughing
    avatar
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  T.B on Wed May 02, 2012 8:34 pm

    Bishop wrote:
    T.B wrote:"busy" Rolling Eyes


    how is midget gem doing you big skiver?



    I know sorry Mrs.

    She is great thanks. Blooming in these final weeks. Due date is May 20th. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

    haha

    give her my love
    avatar
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Son of Nod on Wed May 02, 2012 8:38 pm

    Second forum baby! Very Happy
    avatar
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Bishop on Wed May 02, 2012 8:39 pm

    T.B wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    T.B wrote:"busy" Rolling Eyes


    how is midget gem doing you big skiver?



    I know sorry Mrs.

    She is great thanks. Blooming in these final weeks. Due date is May 20th. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

    haha

    give her my love



    Cheers cheers

    I certainly will do thanks.

    I will get her to come on abit more when she finishes work after this week, seeing as she will be a lady of leisure for 9 months.
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Wed May 02, 2012 8:42 pm

    good point!
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

    hang on what's she being doing the last 9 month??

    she been working?

    avatar
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Son of Nod on Wed May 02, 2012 8:50 pm

    Bishop wrote:
    T.B wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    T.B wrote:"busy" Rolling Eyes


    how is midget gem doing you big skiver?



    I know sorry Mrs.

    She is great thanks. Blooming in these final weeks. Due date is May 20th. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

    haha

    give her my love



    Cheers cheers

    I certainly will do thanks.

    I will get her to come on abit more when she finishes work after this week, seeing as she will be a lady of leisure for 9 months.

    Hahahaaaa... ok. Very Happy
    avatar
    bigdaddy
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 1233
    Location : lost underwater city of shoreditch

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  bigdaddy on Wed May 02, 2012 9:31 pm

    Sherrers wrote:hang on what's she being doing the last 9 month??

    she been working?


    Bish sold her to that company that assembles iPhones. WELL I HOPE YOU ALL FEEL GUILTY NOW.
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Wed May 02, 2012 9:47 pm

    speaking of I've just had a coded message sent in the corpse of a sweatshop worker that TB is hard at WERQ today cheers
    avatar
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Broadhead on Wed May 02, 2012 9:53 pm

    Sherrers wrote:speaking of I've just had a coded message sent in the corpse of a sweatshop worker that TB is hard at WERQ today cheers

    This is good news.
    avatar
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  T.B on Thu May 03, 2012 12:13 am

    shit man it's a COLD wind blowin on the forum today...
    avatar
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Son of Nod on Thu May 03, 2012 12:17 am



    I am always here like a dull sun.
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Thu May 03, 2012 12:22 am

    Laughing Laughing

    In a band I used to be in the keyboard player's nickname was 'Sleet'.

    Because he used to be a blizzard of electronic sound but after his missus left he wasn't the same .
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Thu May 03, 2012 12:24 am

    newsflash

    widewheels has been blocked from the forum by work

    still doesn't explain Jim and Wookie
    avatar
    Mac
    vw

    Number of posts : 219
    Location : west end boy

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Mac on Thu May 03, 2012 12:26 am

    Sherrers wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:I forgot.

    I'm so brainwashed into putting the forum before everything I don't even know I'm doing it. I honestly don't.

    I want to do a thread for stoopid funny adverts around the world, alas I have no sound and fear it won't be what I want it to be like. Mad

    Back to the Darth Pike thread!

    Have you considered some sort of phonograph horn that attaches to your gizmoid and pumps the radiogram into your noodle Noogle?

    Some sort of head-horn?

    Audio Muffs?

    Phonohead?

    wait!

    PHONE HEADS.

    Mac?: get me the patent office on line one. Stat!

    fuck off?

    Very Happy
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Thu May 03, 2012 12:39 am

    Laughing
    avatar
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Son of Nod on Thu May 03, 2012 12:45 am

    Sherrers wrote:newsflash

    widewheels has been blocked from the forum by work

    still doesn't explain Jim and Wookie

    Oh dear...bet T-Ballz isn't happy about that.. Suspect

    Sponsored content

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:23 pm