VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings


    TUMBLEWEED

    Share
    avatar
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    TUMBLEWEED

    Post  T.B on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:09 pm

    newsflash

    sheridan is still in leeds, sick as a pig, hotel extras a record high, morale a record low



    Laughing Laughing
    avatar
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:10 pm

    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

    This doesn't surprise me. I dread to think what time he finished, he was enjoying himself, a lot!
    avatar
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  T.B on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:15 pm

    with no Rvz and no Sherrers we'd best hope Roger and Scott decide to forgive us and come back. Today ideally Very Happy
    avatar
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  wookie on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:17 pm

    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I feel like my head is full of cotton wool.

    I think Wookie and Ben would be the worst casualties as they were still at it after we left.

    i feel like the bottom of butchers bin today
    avatar
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:21 pm

    T.B wrote:newsflash

    sheridan is still in leeds, sick as a pig, hotel extras a record high, morale a record low



    Laughing Laughing

    I remember us saying goodbye to him, he took his phone out of his pocket, started fumbling with it and uttered the words 'Mark and the CMD, massive fucking squares'.

    Laughing Laughing
    avatar
    jon carter
    vw

    Number of posts : 217
    Location : Mars

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  jon carter on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:23 pm

    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    T.B wrote:newsflash

    sheridan is still in leeds, sick as a pig, hotel extras a record high, morale a record low



    Laughing Laughing

    I remember us saying goodbye to him, he took his phone out of his pocket, started fumbling with it and uttered the words 'Mark and the CMD, massive fucking squares'.

    Laughing Laughing



    I've been on the end of his imaginary dictaphone kangaroo court. My personal fave is when he gets it out and says "note to self, buy real dictaphone"
    avatar
    jon carter
    vw

    Number of posts : 217
    Location : Mars

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  jon carter on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:32 pm

    T.B wrote:with no Rvz and no Sherrers we'd best hope Roger and Scott decide to forgive us and come back. Today ideally Very Happy



    I came on mainly for Roger so I hope I've not been misinformed!
    avatar
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:00 pm

    jon carter wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    T.B wrote:newsflash

    sheridan is still in leeds, sick as a pig, hotel extras a record high, morale a record low



    Laughing Laughing

    I remember us saying goodbye to him, he took his phone out of his pocket, started fumbling with it and uttered the words 'Mark and the CMD, massive fucking squares'.

    Laughing Laughing



    I've been on the end of his imaginary dictaphone kangaroo court. My personal fave is when he gets it out and says "note to self, buy real dictaphone"

    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    avatar
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 1633
    Location : The 18th Century

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Ye Olde Rog on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 pm

    jon carter wrote:
    T.B wrote:with no Rvz and no Sherrers we'd best hope Roger and Scott decide to forgive us and come back. Today ideally Very Happy



    I came on mainly for Roger so I hope I've not been misinformed!



    you'll regret that familiarity when i ruin your wedding
    avatar
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 1633
    Location : The 18th Century

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Ye Olde Rog on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 pm

    T.B wrote:newsflash

    sheridan is still in leeds, sick as a pig, hotel extras a record high, morale a record low



    Laughing Laughing



    in other sicknote gym-dodging news he did tell me on Friday he was poorly and wanted to bunk it.



    good god i remembered something! Shocked
    avatar
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 1080
    Location : Sarf London

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Jnr DJ on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 pm

    T.B wrote:with no Rvz and no Sherrers we'd best hope Roger and Scott decide to forgive us and come back. Today ideally Very Happy



    I think the forum would be complete if scott and rog returned regularly



    I would be complete Embarassed
    avatar
    Mac
    vw

    Number of posts : 219
    Location : west end boy

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Mac on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:01 am

    aye i second that


    if sicknote i off that means I am as well

    *poof*
    avatar
    tanit
    w

    Number of posts : 175
    Location : Ibiza Baby!

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  tanit on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:37 am

    hello! lots of new peeps!
    avatar
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  T.B on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:44 pm

    they are old peeps. emphasis on the old

    without jinxing it ; apart from Bishop are we one big happy family again???
    avatar
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Broadhead on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:27 pm

    Like The Waltons. Or the Cosby's. Not the Fritzels.
    avatar
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Son of Nod on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:43 pm

    Broadhead wrote:Like The Waltons. Or the Cosby's. Not the Fritzels.

    Or The Munsters. Laughing
    avatar
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:57 pm

    Like the Von Trapp's Laughing
    avatar
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Bishop on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:29 pm

    T.B wrote:they are old peeps. emphasis on the old

    without jinxing it ; apart from Bishop are we one big happy family again???



    I am still here. Very Happy . Just failing miserably at getting any posting time. Through work, arrival of baby in 7 weeks and house hunting and coursework.
    avatar
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:30 pm

    House hunting?
    avatar
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Bishop on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:32 pm

    Fandango Widewheels wrote:House hunting?



    Yes. I know, Bad timing or what.
    avatar
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:45 pm

    You'll be in an early grave with all that carry on.
    avatar
    crang
    vvw

    Number of posts : 687
    Location : strong island southsea

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  crang on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:58 am

    Here's a poem about my recent stay in Walsall.



    Eyes so cold,stare starkly through,the burqa window,whilst the forgotten man ,sleeps alone on the pavement,no one cares for his lingo.
    Dark domino doors adjourn these houses,while soulless streets,spew soulless spouses.
    Radical minds,sell window blinds,I'm not behind,I just speak of what I find.
    And what I've found,has no face,just a dumping ground for the human race.Boarded pubs,and empty spaces,spawn breeding grounds for fanatical races.
    Lives going nowhere, in this city,the dream theatre of dread,and certain pity.
    And If there's hope for this hole,it'll be filled with sorrow,and seeded with tears, for a worse tomorrow.
    So goodbye Walsall,you cold heartless bum!,you'll never see my face again,you scum!!!.
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:29 am

    Bishop = 1

    Crang = 5

    Bishop is Germany and Crang is England.


    It's not a contest or owt.


    But if it was, Crang would defo be in front Very Happy
    avatar
    RvZ
    vvvwi

    Number of posts : 2685
    Location : Londinium

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  RvZ on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:13 pm

    Bishop wrote:
    T.B wrote:they are old peeps. emphasis on the old

    without jinxing it ; apart from Bishop are we one big happy family again???



    I am still here. Very Happy . Just failing miserably at getting any posting time. Through work, arrival of baby in 7 weeks and house hunting and coursework.

    Sorry I have that beat Bish.

    And I threw in a wank joke there Very Happy
    avatar
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Bishop on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:52 pm

    RvZ wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    T.B wrote:they are old peeps. emphasis on the old

    without jinxing it ; apart from Bishop are we one big happy family again???



    I am still here. Very Happy . Just failing miserably at getting any posting time. Through work, arrival of baby in 7 weeks and house hunting and coursework.

    Sorry I have that beat Bish.

    And I threw in a wank joke there Very Happy



    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



    Its a poor excuse I know. I promise to try harder.
    avatar
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 1633
    Location : The 18th Century

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Ye Olde Rog on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:10 am

    I promise to be worse.
    avatar
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Bishop on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:16 am

    Ye Olde Rog wrote:I promise to be worse.



    Impossible. Wink
    avatar
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  T.B on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:56 pm

    Is it fair to say the week after easter has never been so chipper!? sunny
    avatar
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  T.B on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:04 pm

    crang wrote:Here's a poem about my recent stay in Walsall.



    Eyes so cold,stare starkly through,the burqa window,whilst the forgotten man ,sleeps alone on the pavement,no one cares for his lingo.
    Dark domino doors adjourn these houses,while soulless streets,spew soulless spouses.
    Radical minds,sell window blinds,I'm not behind,I just speak of what I find.
    And what I've found,has no face,just a dumping ground for the human race.Boarded pubs,and empty spaces,spawn breeding grounds for fanatical races.
    Lives going nowhere, in this city,the dream theatre of dread,and certain pity.
    And If there's hope for this hole,it'll be filled with sorrow,and seeded with tears, for a worse tomorrow.
    So goodbye Walsall,you cold heartless bum!,you'll never see my face again,you scum!!!.

    Bit racist there Crang.
    avatar
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 pm

    I think you are taking exception to the use of 'races'.

    It's a poor choice yes but he's constricted in his work by the rhyme and meter Wink

    Sponsored content

    Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:22 pm