VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives)

Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 Empty Re: THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives)

Post  Jonny Boy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Sherrers wrote:Hello Englishman. My name is Gyorgi and I love the crazy rock and roll. Sometime I like to lie and dream of you then maybe after I touch my axe for you yes?
    THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 314151_10151227129370070_1609853736_n

haha! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 Empty Re: THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives)

Post  T.B on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:19 pm

oh mi lawks Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Eastern european rent boy again?

Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:37 pm

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 MIP%202012

Look at the sheer joy on his bumpkin face. Well done mate.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Broadhead wrote:THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 MIP%202012

Hahahahaha. I tell you mate, besides giving birth and getting married that is one of my greatest moments. I said last year at the same awards I wanted to win it.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The mini CMD won most improved player in netball last year and was gutted. When I asked her why she said 'well that means they thought I was crap to start with'. Such a wise head on such young shoulders.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 MIP%202012

Hahahahaha. I tell you mate, besides giving birth and getting married that is one of my greatest moments. I said last year at the same awards I wanted to win it.

You've even taken to stealing accolades from the missus. Success has changed you!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The mini CMD won most improved player in netball last year and was gutted. When I asked her why she said 'well that means they thought I was crap to start with'. Such a wise head on such young shoulders.

No she is bang on mate. I am still shite, but not quite as shite as when I first started. I will have that mate.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Hre trophy wasn't as big as yours though, and there was no champagne. Plus the awards ceremony was in a cold school gymnasium. Not conducive to a celebratory atmosphere.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:44 pm

It's been a strong year for Bishop.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:56 pm

T.B wrote:It's been a strong year for Bishop.

I am most pleased with how the year has turned out. Very Happy:D:D:D
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:25 am

Following our halloween bash, I have just seen this little gem. No idea what is going on here.

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 21658_4724318390923_1014090429_n
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Big news from Blyth. One of our friends dad won the NABBA universe championship.

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 544786_550279694998180_654328693_n

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 522891_548684161824400_33713641_n

Good lord. affraid
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

put it away dad
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

T.B wrote:put it away dad

Tiny pants.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:30 am