VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
crang
jon carter
Fandango Widewheels
wookie
tanit
Broadhead
Rrriot Guurl
bigdaddy
Son of Nod
Jnr DJ
Ye Olde Rog
scarlet pimpernel
RvZ
T.B
Bishop
Sherrers
20 posters

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives)

Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 Empty Re: THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives)

Post  Jonny Boy Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Sherrers wrote:Hello Englishman. My name is Gyorgi and I love the crazy rock and roll. Sometime I like to lie and dream of you then maybe after I touch my axe for you yes?
    THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 314151_10151227129370070_1609853736_n

haha! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 Empty Re: THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives)

Post  T.B Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:19 pm

oh mi lawks Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Eastern european rent boy again?

Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:37 pm

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 MIP%202012

Look at the sheer joy on his bumpkin face. Well done mate.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Broadhead wrote:THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 MIP%202012

Hahahahaha. I tell you mate, besides giving birth and getting married that is one of my greatest moments. I said last year at the same awards I wanted to win it.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The mini CMD won most improved player in netball last year and was gutted. When I asked her why she said 'well that means they thought I was crap to start with'. Such a wise head on such young shoulders.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 MIP%202012

Hahahahaha. I tell you mate, besides giving birth and getting married that is one of my greatest moments. I said last year at the same awards I wanted to win it.

You've even taken to stealing accolades from the missus. Success has changed you!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The mini CMD won most improved player in netball last year and was gutted. When I asked her why she said 'well that means they thought I was crap to start with'. Such a wise head on such young shoulders.

No she is bang on mate. I am still shite, but not quite as shite as when I first started. I will have that mate.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Hre trophy wasn't as big as yours though, and there was no champagne. Plus the awards ceremony was in a cold school gymnasium. Not conducive to a celebratory atmosphere.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:44 pm

It's been a strong year for Bishop.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:56 pm

T.B wrote:It's been a strong year for Bishop.

I am most pleased with how the year has turned out. Very Happy:D:D:D
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:25 am

Following our halloween bash, I have just seen this little gem. No idea what is going on here.

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 21658_4724318390923_1014090429_n
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Big news from Blyth. One of our friends dad won the NABBA universe championship.

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 544786_550279694998180_654328693_n

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 12 522891_548684161824400_33713641_n

Good lord. affraid
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

put it away dad
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

T.B wrote:put it away dad

Tiny pants.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:56 pm