VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
crang
jon carter
Fandango Widewheels
wookie
tanit
Broadhead
Rrriot Guurl
bigdaddy
Son of Nod
Jnr DJ
Ye Olde Rog
scarlet pimpernel
RvZ
T.B
Bishop
Sherrers
20 posters

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives)

RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 11 Empty Re: THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives)

Post  RvZ Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Blyth brain drain crisis Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 11 Empty Re: THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives)

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Blyth, massive skateboarding scene rivalled only by San Diego Smile
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Blyth, massive skateboarding scene rivalled only by San Diego Smile

Its huge mate. Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:47 pm

We had a first viewing on our house last night. I am not sure how it went as they didnt really speak much. Shocked

We have a further viewing tonight. I know he will speak more as its Raggy, one half of the Gay Esatern European duo. cheers
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Have you found somewhere to move to?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Have you found somewhere to move to?

Yes mate, bigger place down the road. Its further from the pub, but I can get a taxi.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Insane Bolt spotted a "very angry Adder" whilst out walking her dogs last night. One of the dogs was very nearly bitten, crushed to death and then swollowed whole by the beast.

She has warned all the kids in the village to be bareful whilst up playing in the park.

Sounds like one of Wookie mad creatures.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Bishop wrote:Insane Bolt spotted a "very angry Adder" whilst out walking her dogs last night. One of the dogs was very nearly bitten, crushed to death and then swollowed whole by the beast.

She has warned all the kids in the village to be bareful whilst up playing in the park.

Is that some sort of strange Blyth ritual?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Insane Bolt spotted a "very angry Adder" whilst out walking her dogs last night. One of the dogs was very nearly bitten, crushed to death and then swollowed whole by the beast.

Is that some sort of strange Blyth ritual?

Oh do fuck off. Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:32 pm

nakedness seems to be the default up there Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:44 pm

T.B wrote:nakedness seems to be the default up there Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:49 pm

you mind an be bareful young un Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:12 am

Alright fuckers. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Raggy, one half of the European gays, threw Dingers shoes onto the Red Hart roof yesterday. Poor Dinger.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Granny Janet has sent me some homemade apple pie to work. She also told me yesterday that she has enjoyed watching the Paramedics this week. When I enquired as to whether this was a new series she had been watching as I hadnt heard of it she looked shocked and disgusted.

She says "you mean you havent been watching the Paramedic Games"

Errr no Granny, I have missed those.

My best mate Squif has just announced he is pregnant. cheers

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 11 2057_52458521300_5743_n
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:44 am

Another busy weekend in Blyth.

I saw at least 5 combine harvesters pass through yesterday evening. Final days of getting the harvest in.

Its real dusty in Blyth due to the above.

I constructed our "For Sale" sign myself. (well my dad did it). We have had a few interested parties.

Following the fire party in Metfucks garden, he had to go round to the neighbours house to measure up for a new fence as Raggy and Joe burnt theirs. Mrs Metfuck was not impressed.

Metfuck has another pot on his hand from an old injury and ended up in hospital again for a dunken injury sustained last weekend. Mrs Metfuck is not impressed.

Last weekend Insane Bolt was found outside in the road pissed up by Tony Towers who happened to be passing in his Taxi.

She also went missing for 4 hours this saturday until 7am in the morning. Beetlejuice thinks she fell asleep somewhere but hasnt been able to get any sense out of her yet. I suspect it was behind the bar like last time.

Rob Flanders held his wedding reception in the Blyth memorial hall on saturday. We were told no jeans, so Dozy Rascal turned up in shorts.

The wedding reception was ok, but the beer was warm, We ducked out early doors.

I played polo on saturday in fancy dress. Very warm and very surreal seeing a frog ride a horse.

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 11 296298_10151075555554151_1256696464_n

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 11 250238_4621215531681_1172534201_n

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 11 316795_4621208491505_1878039515_n

The vulcan made another appearance which was nice.

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 11 310389_4620681118321_1118786094_n
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 am

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 11 296298_10151075555554151_1256696464_n

that's the weirdest pic you've ever done. hats off! cheers
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:48 am

Sherrers wrote:

that's the weirdest pic you've ever done. hats off! cheers

Club rules mate, hats on at all times. Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:50 am

Great report Bish!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:16 am

Top Blyth action as ever.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:10 pm

I am on holiday next week so will get a report done whilst I am off. Very Happy
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Going anywhere nice this year?

Something for the weekend Sir?

Very Happy

Datsa nize anna fresh!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:28 pm

RvZ wrote:Going anywhere nice this year?

Something for the weekend Sir?

Very Happy

Datsa nize anna fresh!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Off to butlins again for a few days with Junior (not the one from here). Then we have a cottage booked just outside of Beverley for the week after. Cant wait.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 pm

It so easily could be the Junior off here though! come oN!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:It so easily could be the Junior off here though! come oN!

Pack your bags mate, you are in.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:15 am

On a much more positive note we attended Dozy Rascals engagement do on saturday. It was chaos. One half of the Eastern European gays got snapped having a snooze when he got home.

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 11 314151_10151227129370070_1609853736_n
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:03 pm

I know Wookie hates baby pictures but Junior Baughan is growing up so quick.

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 11 66346_10151134290534151_1988455378_n
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello Englishman. My name is Gyorgi and I love the crazy rock and roll. Sometime I like to lie and dream of you then maybe after I touch my axe for you yes?
    THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 11 314151_10151227129370070_1609853736_n
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 pm

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Bishop wrote:I know Wookie hates baby pictures but Junior Baughan is growing up so quick.

THE BISHOP'S WEEKLY PARISH BULLETIN (inc. Turnip's wives) - Page 11 66346_10151134290534151_1988455378_n

Bloddy hell!!!! Well growing up fast man! Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:17 pm