VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Mac
jim_kezzle
Ye Olde Rog
Con
T.B
bigdaddy
Bishop
Rrriot Guurl
crang
wookie
Sherrers
elrusto
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
Tiny
20 posters

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:16 am

Your first time?

You'll have a ball cheers cheers cheers
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Sherrers Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:16 am

I'll make sure of it.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:17 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Your first time?

You'll have a ball cheers cheers cheers

certainly is, i don't know what the fuck i've been doing for 33 years by not going

its a stag do as well
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:18 am

Hahahaha, that will be mental. How long you going for?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:20 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Hahahaha, that will be mental. How long you going for?

4 days mate
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:21 am

It will be enough, especially if it's a stag do Wink
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:24 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:It will be enough, especially if it's a stag do Wink

yeah were there for saturday till tuesday, so will get all the big nights in
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:26 am

wookie wrote:

Judgement Sundays you mean?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:28 am

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

damn right

gonna wear my "The Judge won't Budge" t-shirt
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:28 am

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

damn right

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 am

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

damn right

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Be a long trip home on Tuesday after DC10/Cocoon. Just top yourself up before you get on the plane and you'll get through it.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:36 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

damn right

Be a long trip home on Tuesday after DC10/Cocoon. Just top yourself up before you get on the plane and you'll get through it.

Or even better, sack Cocoon and it's pretend techno off and enjoy the Burger King in the airport. No wonder my stomach is in such a bad way.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:41 am

It seems like it happened to somebody else ; doing all that shit every single week. Every week!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 am

Hahahaha, that's classic Broadhead.

Take no notice Wookie and get down there. It's wall to wall women wearing very little, and you might hear the odd decent tune as well Wink
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:43 am

Sherrers wrote:

It seems like it happened to somebody else ; doing all that shit every single week. Every week!

I'd have been dead, no question.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:43 am

Sherrers wrote:

yeah, someone younger
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:44 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Hahahaha, that's classic Broadhead.

Take no notice Wookie and get down there. It's wall to wall women wearing very little, and you might hear the odd decent tune as well Wink

where buger king or cocoon?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:44 am

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

damn right

Or even better, sack Cocoon and it's pretend techno off and enjoy the Burger King in the airport. No wonder my stomach is in such a bad way.

Is there a burger king in the airport? I can't even remember the airport, I remember getting off the plane, but not back on it drunken

Last edited by Fandango Widewheels on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:45 am

wookie wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Hahahaha, that's classic Broadhead.

where buger king or cocoon?

Both Wink
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:47 am

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

damn right

Is there a burger king in the airport? I can't even remember the airport, I remember getting off the plane, but not back on it drunken

There is indeed. Last year we sat across from none other than pocket-sized Lothario Ferret Morillo, after being called the white Morillo all week by Prenteghast. I bottled the photo opportunity. I couldn't finish my fries but the burger was first class.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Did he have Zig and Zag with him, or the mad stuntman?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:49 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Did he have Zig and Zag with him, or the mad stuntman?

I actually think he was with Jose Nunez. They'll throw a Subliminal party anywhere these days.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:51 am

Don't they have a business lounge in the airport? Can't believe he'd be sat with the great unwashed.

Did he ever come back to Scotland on his drugs charge?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:52 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Don't they have a business lounge in the airport? Can't believe he'd be sat with the great unwashed.

Did he ever come back to Scotland on his drugs charge?

He's a man of the people is Erk.
    jon carter
    jon carter
    vw

Number of posts : 217

Post  jon carter Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:56 am

half the people.

women he's not so good with
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 am

i know a dreadful story about him
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 am

jon carter wrote:half the people.

What?! i thought he was all about the 5 in a bed romp? Well, 4 and a half.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 am

T.B wrote:i know a dreadful story about him

Spill.
    jon carter
    jon carter
    vw

Number of posts : 217

Post  jon carter Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 am

T.B wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:

yeah, someone younger

Laughing x 10

fucking right
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 am

Broadhead wrote:
    jon carter wrote:half the people.

What?! i thought he was all about the 5 in a bed romp? Well, 4 and a half.

i think yours and jon's interpretation of 'good' is very different

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:53 am