VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

5 posters

Them there banners...up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Them there banners...up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Empty Them there banners...up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Post  Son of Nod Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:50 pm

When did they appear?! Surprised
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Them there banners...up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Empty Re: Them there banners...up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Post  Sherrers Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:52 am

Blimey! somenoddy has been giving the forum a harder look than usual.

Secret Maps. Hidden members. Invisible banners....

Oh hang on...

I disabled the adverts a year ago.

Fucking googlefaced cunts.

I will kill them or scuttle the forum. Load torpedo tubes...
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Them there banners...up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Empty Re: Them there banners...up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Post  Son of Nod Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Sherrers wrote:Blimey! somenoddy has been giving the forum a harder look than usual.

Secret Maps. Hidden members. Invisible banners....

Oh hang on...

I disabled the adverts a year ago.

Fucking googlefaced cunts.

I will kill them or scuttle the forum. Load torpedo tubes...

Probing more like!!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:16 pm

No you've just forgotten you had to pay to have the ads removed timbo, funnily enough I bet it's exactly a year ago...

Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:23 pm

ah. ooh. ooo. I remember now.

It's like, advertisers are so clever they get people to pay them for ads AND for them to fuck off.

It's almost beautiful it's so evil.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Banners & Roller Banners
    Outdoor Vinyl 6'x2'-£26.00 Full Colour any size. Fast delivery.....Ads by Google
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Token Bird wrote:
    It's almost beautiful it's so evil.

You mean like the way in a film a mad scientist admires his deadly creation despite every sane reason to the contrary? ... as a metaphor for the stupidity of man in the face of the narcissism of his destructive creativity?

Now I know why Idi Admin started this shit electric post it note and won't put it down mercifully.

Very Happy

p.s thank you , thank you, thank you Al for "Idi Admin". I will treasure it/use it mercilessly forever .
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Son of Nod wrote:Banners & Roller Banners
    Outdoor Vinyl 6'x2'-£26.00 Full Colour any size. Fast delivery.....Ads by Google

bless Noddy.... it's like he's discovering everything for the first time after coming out of a coma.

https://vvwi.forumotion.com/show-us-your-brain-vvwi-chat-f1/the-cream-of-the-bonkers-google-ads-t125.htm
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Token Bird wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:Banners & Roller Banners

bless Noddy.... it's like he's discovering everything for the first time after coming out of a coma.

https://vvwi.forumotion.com/show-us-your-brain-vvwi-chat-f1/the-cream-of-the-bonkers-google-ads-t125.htm

I'm like....born again TB!!!! YAY!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:33 am

fucking hell I just remembered what a pain it was before to get rid of them and pay off the google protection racket gang.

I'm like one of them japanese soldiers left on an island with instructions to kill the damn yankee until you run out of bullet and then run out of yourself to chuck at them. And those radio messages saying it's 1978 and it's been over a while? clever propaganda.

Basically I have never had a credit or debit card and never will. Cos they are financial crack. I think I am the last person of the resistance.

BTW the Google gangsters/Geek extortionists use a system for 'improving' your 'free' forum called "points" with enough "points" you'd be amazed what can be done. Points means money. Not prizes.

So you'd best get used to the ads again. Sometimes they are funny. Sometimes.

I have to get rid of a lifetime of shit, move house, pay out deposits, return bonds.... all with literally a couple of good hour daylight to finish the garden.

And now this!

No

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:53 am