VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+7
Rentaghost
Jonny Boy
Fandango Widewheels
Bishop
Son of Nod
RvZ
T.B
11 posters

The Usual Suspects Line Up

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

The Usual Suspects Line Up Empty The Usual Suspects Line Up

Post  T.B Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Attention Tony Holder, holder of the many titles of Nod.

I want to know all about what some of the northerns are actually like.

I'm overjoyed Nodule is real! but how real?

Suspect

Actually, you'd make a good reporter S.O.N. Am I right in thinking it's the first time you'd met any of us?

Can you give us a run down on those who were out? like ;

Broadhead : Is he really so northern in real life and if so... is that actually possible? Did he drink Red Stripe all night, complain in short sentences and have a Kestrel?

Matt Long : I only have a picture of him as a bit of an urchin who likes a good time.

Mark D : I get an image of someone mental and funny trapped in the body of a stockbroker. Also quite dry.

Bishop : To be honest Bishop is so (searching for words here)... recklessly and unapologetically open on here (with practically a photo for every stupid story) I feel I know him already and he'll be exactly like he is on here in real life. Which is brilliant. Unless he really is a Lawyer. Which I am beginning to doubt.

Roger : I've met. Enough said Smile

Scarlet Pimpernel : Did he like sort of pay to get in, stand at the bar, nod his head a bit look at his watch and leave without saying hello?

Jim : The elusive Jim. Is he as quiet in real life as he is on here?

Shady : mmmm. Not sure. He's been away for a while so my forum cartoon of him in my head has gone blurry. Er... does he look like Hong Kong Phooey?

Jonny Boy : I always imagine him as a bit of an ASBO teenager in a tracksuit and a "i might stab you I might not" look on him. Wink

Wookie : his sentences are short and he plays it tough sometimes but I imagine he is so lovely you want to give him a big squeeze... but carefully. A bit like a real bear.

Ben : He's not around much so ... er... does he go around telling totally bonkers made-up News of The World science facts?

Tim : Has he grown a beard already? Is he a massive pain in the arse in real life like he is on here? Wink

Have I missed anyone out? I did my best for action tuesday... reading between the lines about who was out and who wasn't.

Wait!

Gemma!
    a. Is she real?
    b. why doesn't she get on here anymore
    c. Is Bishop as under the thumb as I think he is? Smile

Also I technically Frenchy? he was on the forum. What about him then?

You don't have to answer the questions directly, I'll give extra points for added facts and photo evidence.

I CANNOT BELIEVE there was no group photo. You fools!
    T.B
    T.B

The Usual Suspects Line Up Empty Re: The Usual Suspects Line Up

Post  T.B Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:28 pm

I've chosen you Nodule because you are like an impartial observer or referee. And the only person conscious today.

Very Happy
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:33 pm

ooooh.

I like it!

You'd make a good editor. Do you need a job?

Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:09 pm

See below....

Last edited by Son of Nod on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:14 pm

So I can safely say, everyone that I met Saturday night in Mojo and Basics truly are fantastic!!! Can't wait to meet the Southern types on here!!!! Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Son of Nod wrote:Attention Tony Holder, holder of the many titles of Nod.

Tim seemed very proud of this FACT....how many titles does one hold!!!!

I want to know all about what some of the northerns are actually like.

I'm overjoyed Nodule is real! but how real? 

Actually, you'd make a good reporter S.O.N. Am I right in thinking it's the first time you'd met any of us?

Can you give us a run down on those who were out? like ;

Broadhead : Is he really so northern in real life and if so... is that actually possible? Did he drink Red Stripe all night, complain in short sentences and have a Kestrel?

Scott is very broad, and was wearing a very fetching neck scarf. Didn't notice what his drinkie was and there was no sign of this kestral. It was quite late in the evening at Mojo before I noticed Scott.

Matt Long : I only have a picture of him as a bit of an urchin who likes a good time. 

Matt never stopped smiling, he is a tiny buddle of joy all bursting enthusiasm and I also met his friend Dom.

Mark D : I get an image of someone mental and funny trapped in the body of a stockbroker. Also quite dry.

You are not wrong TB on that one, Mark does look like a stockbroker. Plus, Mark never stopped smiling all night and he was chatting to Mika all night.

Bishop : To be honest Bishop is so (searching for words here)... recklessly and unapologetically open on here (with practically a photo for every stupid story) I feel I know him already and he'll be exactly like he is on here in real life. Which is brilliant. Unless he really is a Lawyer. Which I am beginning to doubt.

Bish....nuff said. Top lad!! He is really a lawyer.

Roger : I've met. Enough said 

Didn't meet....but I was 68% sure I did see him.

Scarlet Pimpernel : Did he like sort of pay to get in, stand at the bar, nod his head a bit look at his watch and leave without saying hello?

Again, didn't meet.

Jim : The elusive Jim. Is he as quiet in real life as he is on here? 

One of the biggest surprises of my night. Wasn't going basics then appeared in the que!!! Lovely chap!!!

Shady : mmmm. Not sure. He's been away for a while so my forum cartoon of him in my head has gone blurry. Er... does he look like Hong Kong Phooey?

Shady, likes trannies.

Jonny Boy : I always imagine him as a bit of an ASBO teenager in a tracksuit and a "i might stab you I might not" look on him. 

Didn't meet....

Wookie : his sentences are short and he plays it tough sometimes but I imagine he is so lovely you want to give him a big squeeze... but carefully. A bit like a real bear. 

Wookie is a big bear...couldn't stay still and wore his bobble hat most of the night.

Ben : He's not around much so ... er... does he go around telling totally bonkers made-up News of The World science facts?

Ben is from Aberdeen you know.

Tim : Has he grown a beard already? Is he a massive pain in the arse in real life like he is on here? 

Yes, Tim has a beard again, mid growth. Nay, wasn't a pain at all. Tim has this thing that attracts people to him...much like a moth to a flame!!

Have I missed anyone out? I did my best for action tuesday... reading between the lines about who was out and who wasn't.

Wait!

Gemma! 
    a. Is she real?
    b. why doesn't she get on here anymore
    c. Is Bishop as under the thumb as I think he is? 

a. Yes
    b. Dunno
    c. Yes

Also I technically Frenchy? he was on the forum. What about him then?

You don't have to answer the questions directly, I'll give extra points for added facts and photo evidence.

There is a picture of me on Gemma's camera, with Gemma.

I CANNOT BELIEVE there was no group photo. You fools!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Hahahahaha. Brilliant.

There is a picture of Gem and SON which we will post up very shortly.

trying to get eveyone in one place at the same time was impossible. We were literally scattered to the four or five (i lost count) corners of the club.

Me Gem and SON near the bar.

Broadhead outside.

Mark and Matt near the speakers by the exit to the garden, with daft grins on their faces. They looked very pleased with themselves.

Jim and wookie kept appearing out of the mist and smog, talking for abit and then slowly dissapearing again. Wookie was defo upstairs late on, as I kept singing into his microphone like hairstyle, due to him wearing his bobble hat most of the night. He also had on what appeared to be a pair of welding glasses, but that may have been the chemicals.

Ben. cant remember seeing him much in the club apart from when he did his Mr Soft impression and Mrs Bish took control of him.

Tim. Obviously was behind the decks most of the night, however he did appear upstairs at one point and was very sweaty, he then made his getaway down the back stairs never to be seen again.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Bishop wrote:Hahahahaha. Brilliant.

There is a picture of Gem and SON which we will post up very shortly.

trying to get eveyone in one place at the same time was impossible. We were literally scattered to the four or five (i lost count) corners of the club.

Me Gem and SON near the bar.

Broadhead outside.

Mark and Matt near the speakers by the exit to the garden, with daft grins on their faces. They looked very pleased with themselves.

Jim and wookie kept appearing out of the mist and smog, talking for abit and then slowly dissapearing again. Wookie was defo upstairs late on, as I kept singing into his microphone like hairstyle, due to him wearing his bobble hat most of the night. He also had on what appeared to be a pair of welding glasses, but that may have been the chemicals.

Ben. cant remember seeing him much in the club apart from when he did his Mr Soft impression and Mrs Bish took control of him.

Tim. Obviously was behind the decks most of the night, however he did appear upstairs at one point and was very sweaty, he then made his getaway down the back stairs never to be seen again.

That is my corner. I like loud music and dark places so it suits me down to the ground Wink
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:46 pm

Oh, and Wookie is flavour of the month with the cmd. So much so, I'm afraid she might become the cmb!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:52 pm

MarkD77 wrote:Oh, and Wookie is flavour of the month with the cmd. So much so, I'm afraid she might become the cmb!

I enjoyed meeting cmd!!!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Son of Nod wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:Oh, and Wookie is flavour of the month with the cmd. So much so, I'm afraid she might become the cmb!

I enjoyed meeting cmd!!!

She enjoyed meeting you too! She loves all the imaginary folk on here Wink

Last edited by MarkD77 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Did I see Jon Carter or was it a lookie likee?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:03 am

Jonny Boy wrote:Did I see Jon Carter or was it a lookie likee?

I thought I saw Rog...or someone who looked like him. I was too scared to approach him..... Suspect
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:06 am

I only know Broadhead from the whole forum. He's everything you imagine him to be and more.
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Post  Jonny Boy Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:10 am

Token Bird wrote:

Jonny Boy : I always imagine him as a bit of an ASBO teenager in a tracksuit and a "i might stab you I might not" look on him. Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I am probably the youngest on here and can only really go out (like a lot pf my generation) teamed up cos we are all skint. Loads of my mates have never heard of Tim or Basics or even proper house music. So it's a major operation getting them out.

If im honest if i went to say hello to tim i'd never be allowed in the booth probably and on top of that all my mates would take the piss pretty much for the rest of that night and the rest of my life. Also we kind of turn up, check it out, buy one drink between 5 of us and I have to go when they do (usually after about half an hour) cos Stavros is the only one with a car. And when Stav says 'we are off' you have to chip cos he will go without you Very Happy

So yeah not a bad guess but we are better dressed, I've got a degree not an asbo and the look is "i might have a shandy cos it's cheaper and last longer, I might have tap water and whizz" look.

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:17 am

Laughing Laughing

"When stav says we go, we go."

Yes you saw Jon carter.

I introduced myself and told him I loved his work. (I think)

Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Post  Jonny Boy Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:01 am

Bishop wrote: Laughing Laughing

"When stav says we go, we go."

Yes you saw Jon carter.

I introduced myself and told him I loved his work. (I think)

You see I can't do that. Not only would I be laughed at for being a groupie by my mates it's weird.

I'm terrified of Roger as well BTW. But in the same way I'd be terrified of meeting say Lily Savage. Nothing to be afraid of really.
    But the wit.
    Big, sharp and especially effective on people young enough to be their grandchildren.
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:23 am

Token Bird wrote:

not bad
    i did not have to pay cos the guy on the door lives about 400 yards from me, i did stand at the bar but only as habit. the shit they sell as drinks in there is a joke. i was gonna come to mojoes but i heard Eduardo hates me now so i gave it a swerve so i didnt spoil the party by battering him.

i did say helo to Beero, asked him how long the set was, wasit a good do and cud he point out any of tims mates

he said summat like 'youve not been in here for ages, find them yorself im in a k hole and cant even find me pockets

and he then proper spent abuot half an hour fiddlin about not getting his hands in his realy big pockets. defp lots pf peeps thjought he was dancin

i thought am at the bar, beer is here and he cant get his handsin his pockets

same as ever then ill buy me own

Very Happy

that wont a joke it happened

music was spot on adn to be fair im well out of date with music and clubs and it was class. place was rockin to! like enouf to make me serious consider findin a pill and ruining my life ha ha

and yeh spot on, i had a cab booked for 3.30 i had to get up at 5.30

shes good int she!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:25 am

Do wish I could have met ya!
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:29 am

i wish i could have met anyone except beero Very Happy

i have to go to bed now that is the most words i have done in my life. not joking
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:48 am

hahaha

shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:

Shady, likes trannies.

Hmmmm - how to put that in context...? The Rocky Horror Show was on at The Grand up the road. There were the inevitable hoardes in basques. Some of them were great - some not so...

I don't look like Hong Kong Phooey. I was sporting a flat-cap though, just to show how northern I've become in the 24 years I've been up here (and because I need a haircut).
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:49 am

i actually thought that said

shady, likes trainees
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Post  shAdy Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:10 am

wookie wrote:i actually thought that said

shady, likes trainees

That would be a fair comment but is irrelevant on this forum. Faith has tainted peoples view on trainers. This upsets me.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:11 am

shAdy wrote:

shady, likes trainees

That would be a fair comment but is irrelevant on this forum. Faith has tainted peoples view on trainers. This upsets me.

I like trainers....more the original Adidas. Not Nikes!! MEH!!
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Post  shAdy Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:29 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    shAdy wrote:

shady, likes trainees

I like trainers....more the original Adidas. Not Nikes!! MEH!!

The majority of mine are adidas - there are some nike though. I can see two pairs of each in my room from where I'm sitting.

(adidas gazelle, adidas indoor tennis, nike sb classic and nike allcourt) I is trainer geek innit.

Last edited by shAdy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repetition making me look schizophrenic look schizophrenic!)
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:32 am

Today, I am wearing these...

The Usual Suspects Line Up Shoes_iaec1130717
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:02 am

Bloody hell you guys are getting brave. I have kept my trainer obsession very quiet on here for fear of the sheriff.

Now I'm off to polish my shoes.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Trainers. No Football.

You've been told.

Don't get all feisty cos you've all had a drink together. You know the rules.

But apart from that , lets be honest slightly weird twist, I award all of you top marks for having a go at the question.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Token Bird wrote: Trainers. No Football.

You've been told.

Don't get all feisty cos you've all had a drink together. You know the rules.

But apart from that , lets be honest slightly weird twist, I award all of you top marks for having a go at the question.

Sorry TB.... Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:02 am