VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+9
Seeley
T.B
Broadhead
Ye Olde Rog
RvZ
Ben
wookie
Bishop
bigdaddy
13 posters

We would like to welllllllcommmmmme ... our newest member! the ineffable! the really quite tall! as featured in copa cabana ... yes, it's ...

bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

We would like to welllllllcommmmmme ... our newest member!  the ineffable!  the really quite tall!  as featured in copa cabana ... yes, it's ... Empty We would like to welllllllcommmmmme ... our newest member! the ineffable! the really quite tall! as featured in copa cabana ... yes, it's ...

Post  bigdaddy Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:41 am

CHICO!

Say hi!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

We would like to welllllllcommmmmme ... our newest member!  the ineffable!  the really quite tall!  as featured in copa cabana ... yes, it's ... Empty Re: We would like to welllllllcommmmmme ... our newest member! the ineffable! the really quite tall! as featured in copa cabana ... yes, it's ...

Post  Bishop Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Welcome Chico. Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

We would like to welllllllcommmmmme ... our newest member!  the ineffable!  the really quite tall!  as featured in copa cabana ... yes, it's ... Empty Re: We would like to welllllllcommmmmme ... our newest member! the ineffable! the really quite tall! as featured in copa cabana ... yes, it's ...

Post  wookie Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 pm

hola chico
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Word up Chico afro
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Hello Chico! Are you THE Chico?

(As in Tim's very tall mate, not the guy from telly)
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Hello big boy. Your uncle Rog misses you.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:53 pm

did anyone else find that lost post a bit creepy?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:56 pm

wookie wrote:did anyone else find that lost post a bit sexy?
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Broadhead wrote:

maybe Chico did.

HELLLOOOO Chico!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:57 pm

Broadhead wrote:

thanks baldy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:40 am

Bald is beautiful.

Well, it is when it's atop such a stunning face as mine.
    Seeley
    Seeley
    w

Number of posts : 116

Post  Seeley Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 am

cheers welcome chico!
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:58 am

He's a bit shy, isn't he?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:11 am

bigdaddy wrote:He's a bit shy, isn't he?

He has probably just seen rogers post. Very Happy
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:18 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:Hello big boy. Your uncle Rog misses you.

I don't know how you lost that part in Dirty Dancing to Patrick Swayzee.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:09 am

I know Chico. He'll be using one finger really slowly to work out what to do next...

And he may post also Very Happy
    chico
    chico

Number of posts : 18

Post  chico Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:Hello big boy. Your uncle Rog misses you.
    hey up you old duffer Very Happy
    chico
    chico

Post  chico Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Sherrers wrote:I know Chico. He'll be using one finger really slowly to work out what to do next...

And he may post also Very Happy
    one thinger an half a brain
    chico
    chico

Post  chico Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Bishop wrote:Welcome Chico. Very Happy
    hello Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:08 pm

Look out!

He's getting the hang of it!

Chico tell me what sort of picture you want and I will put one up for you as your image.

Or shall I surprise you?

Very Happy
    chico
    chico

Post  chico Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Ben Scottish wrote:Word up Chico afro

hello Very Happy
    chico
    chico

Post  chico Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Token Bird wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

maybe Chico did.

HELLLOOOO Chico!

hello token bird after growing up in scotland i dont find anything weired
    chico
    chico

Post  chico Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Seeley wrote:cheers welcome chico!

hello
    chico
    chico

Post  chico Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Al wrote:Hello Chico! Are you THE Chico?

(As in Tim's very tall mate, not the guy from telly)

well i have been on the telly does that count?
    chico
    chico

Post  chico Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Sherrers wrote:Look out!

He's getting the hang of it!

Chico tell me what sort of picture you want and I will put one up for you as your image.

Or shall I surprise you?

can you suprise me though i would like something with a bit of class!!

Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 pm

mmmm

well I was going to get you this book for Xmas but

a. I am skint

and

b. This isn't London you know.

but I think the Société des Ambianceurs et des Personnes Élegantes from Africa, sometimes known as The Gentlemen of Bakongo are right up your strasse!!

you must get the book.
    We would like to welllllllcommmmmme ... our newest member!  the ineffable!  the really quite tall!  as featured in copa cabana ... yes, it's ... Sape10
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:36 am

Shit I want that book.

I can't find it in the shops.

where did you get it Sheridan?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:45 am

There was a piece on the Gentlemen of Bakongo in The Guardian weekend mag a while back.

I'd like that book too...
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:27 am

I refer you to my earlier post where I said I couldn't get it. Dur.

Yeah I was entranced by The Guardian piece so it stuck in my mind. Mainly as a "fucking hell Chico has to see this" kind of thing.

The rest is internet.. as they probably say somewhere.
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 am

Right.

What the fuck does this mean :

Société des Ambianceurs et des Personnes Élegantes

cos bastard google translate has it as : "Society Ambianceurs and smart person"

which is clearly nobrot.

I hate google

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 pm