VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

5 posters

VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed

bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Empty VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed

Post  bigdaddy Thu May 21, 2009 12:48 am

NEXT UP ON VVWI RECORDINGS...

VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Vvwi014-webad

VVWI supports a lot of new producers, but in our view Johnny Arthur really is a star.

By age 24, he'd already played alongside the likes of Jennifer Cardini, Paul Woolford, Martin Landsky, Ellen Allien, Alex Smoke and Magda. His release "Johnny Hates Jazz" was chosen to launch the digital label for Cologne’s prolific MBF, and he's had his own DJ mag "gotta be big" feature - highlighting him as one of the UK producers who is seriously up-and-coming.

Now with his first release on VVWI, it's a track that verges on oldschool, and another far more contemporary...

LISTEN The Worst One Yet | Turn it up Wolfgang

Out June 1 on Beatport.

And also for the forum, here's some of the feedback we got for VVWI's previous single Ghosts That Live In Her, by one T Sheridan and one K Roc.

"Wow! Great release" - Justin Martin

"Love this EP....been caning the King Roc remix for some time now...awesome remix package and full support from me Smile" - Spektre

"Oh hot damn...this is my jam! Ghosts Live In Her is an awesome piano tune that just rocks out so much. The original is blindingly good...the subtle piano riff just lifts the song into the heavens." - POPStereo blog

"Simply great" - Only For DJs France.

"Excellent" - M8

"Jaw dropping" - IDJ

"I could tell from the cover art this was going to be some sinister stuff. Does not disappoint!" - URB magazine

"Very original. Unique" - Sebo K

"Superb" - Kik FM Australia

"Track one is a blinder" - DJ Mag

bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Empty Re: VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed

Post  bigdaddy Thu May 21, 2009 1:07 am

PS Next set of releases:

1 June
    VVWI014 Johnny Arthur, Worst one Yet.

VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Vvwi015-webad

22 June (just in time for Matter!)
    VVWI015 Tim Sheridan, Villain, with spankingly good Max Cooper remix.

VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Vvwi016-webad

13 July
    VVWI016 Richard Seeley, Frigot.

And it's not too late to buy Ghosts on Beatport either.

VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Vvwi013-webad
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Empty Re: VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed

Post  Sherrers Thu May 21, 2009 1:08 am

you are hired!

give yourself the rest of the day off Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu May 21, 2009 1:52 am

im very intrigued to hear the new release

can we hear a glimpse?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 21, 2009 10:19 am

the ones on beatport can be previewed.

it would be stupider than brick water wings to give out anything before release. Someone once hacked in to my computer to get a track. 100% true.

we don't make any profit from the label but I'd LOVE it to stop costing me Wink

there is so much coming up we will be able to do giveaways of the older stuff soon though.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu May 21, 2009 6:58 pm

cool will hunt them down on beatport tonight when i get in

someone went to that length, to get a track jebus
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 21, 2009 7:50 pm

wookie wrote:cool will hunt them down on beatport tonight when i get in

someone went to that length, to get a track jebus

I know. AND told me like it was something he wanted a medal for!

VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Mutley10
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu May 21, 2009 8:17 pm

you don't have to hunt them down feller the links to beatport are at the top. also on the official VVWI recordings thread.

(can I have the day off now tim?)
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Thu May 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Links for Ghosts / VVWI

VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_itunes VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_beatport VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_junodigital VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_djdownload VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_junorecords VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_decks_de VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_deejay_de VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_webrecords VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_vinyl_nl
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 21, 2009 10:03 pm

RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu May 21, 2009 10:23 pm

I've bought them all even though you already gave them to me.

Can I have a medal now?
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Fri May 22, 2009 1:39 am

this is the sort of thread i signed up for! nice
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:04 am

NOW OUT!

BUY! BUY BUY BUY BUY!

VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_itunes VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_beatport VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_junodigital VVWI014 - Johnny Arthur, the Worst One Yet on Veryverywrongindeed Shop_djdownload

Or don't buy. See if we care!
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:10 am

Got some nice reactions, too -

"LOVE THIS!" - D.Ramirez

"Love this! Full support!" - Style of Eye

"Love this release!! Will play both!" - Mistress De Funk

"Two beauties here, cheers" - Nick Warren

"Wow! great release. I love this label!" - Psycatron

"The Worst One Yet...is a complete misnomer as this song is a corker!!!" - POPstereo

"Great ballsy techno vibes, ill play them for sure!" - Matt Walsh [BuggedOut resident and a terrific DJ, btw...]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:02 am